Message 1 of 4
I need to run my DLL file (VC# - MVS2010) in ZwCAD2012+.
Please show me an example code ZRX (VC++ - MVS2010).
MyDLL_C# --> MyZRX_C++ --> ZwCAD2012+
Or, if exist another way to load DLL file into ZwCAD2012+, eg. "netload".
SDK for .NET??
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Now there you have another feast of the dragon? :)
Even someone from support can answer?
Or maybe it is a big secret and you can not respond?
Easy and quick question I asked ... as long as you need time to respond?
Is there any other forum for developers?
have a nice day!
Message 4 of 4
DLL file is not directly supported in ZWCAD+ 2012, so you need to migrate it to ZRX file, I will have our developer support to give you some guidance.
We do have the willing to implement the C#/.Net support in the future release, let's look forward to it!
- dgn to dwg converter free
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- 3d cad design software
- Free 3d house design software
- mechanical softwares free download
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- 3d vx cad software
- cad cam software
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- 2d cam software free download
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- buy cad software
- how to draw dotted line in autocad