Message 1 of 2
I recently got a new Graphics Card for my machine (NVIDIA Quaddro 2000).
Accordingly I anticipated some accelerated performance in the ZW interface.
Sadly, I cannot see it.. (at this stage).
Do I need to re-instal ZW to have it "find" my new graphics card.
Message 2 of 2
Frankly speaking, ZWCAD does not use too much of the graphic card ability, so there is no obvious accelerated performance by using more advanced graphic cards. But genereally, a better g-card can run ZWCAD more smoothly.
- dongle driver for windows 7
- How to open an autocad file
- free cad software
- autocad autocomplete command
- cadtools forum
- 2d cam software free download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad convert text to mtext
- dgn autocad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- using autocad calculating total area
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to find area in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- autocad area calculation