Message 1 of 2
I recently got a new Graphics Card for my machine (NVIDIA Quaddro 2000).
Accordingly I anticipated some accelerated performance in the ZW interface.
Sadly, I cannot see it.. (at this stage).
Do I need to re-instal ZW to have it "find" my new graphics card.
Message 2 of 2
Frankly speaking, ZWCAD does not use too much of the graphic card ability, so there is no obvious accelerated performance by using more advanced graphic cards. But genereally, a better g-card can run ZWCAD more smoothly.
- cad reseller ksa
- area of irregular shapes
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- zwcad price in india
- cad for students
- how to open dwg on iphone
- cad 3d models download
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- zwcad 2011 crack
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- zwcad 2010
- how to open dwg files in autocad