Message 1 of 2
I recently got a new Graphics Card for my machine (NVIDIA Quaddro 2000).
Accordingly I anticipated some accelerated performance in the ZW interface.
Sadly, I cannot see it.. (at this stage).
Do I need to re-instal ZW to have it "find" my new graphics card.
Message 2 of 2
Frankly speaking, ZWCAD does not use too much of the graphic card ability, so there is no obvious accelerated performance by using more advanced graphic cards. But genereally, a better g-card can run ZWCAD more smoothly.
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- buy cad software
- buy solidworks 2009
- 2d cam software free download
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- mechanical software download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad area calculation
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- dgn to dwg converter
- convert ellipse to polyline
- cad forum
- zwcad 2009
- autocad convert text to mtext