Message 1 of 2
I recently got a new Graphics Card for my machine (NVIDIA Quaddro 2000).
Accordingly I anticipated some accelerated performance in the ZW interface.
Sadly, I cannot see it.. (at this stage).
Do I need to re-instal ZW to have it "find" my new graphics card.
Message 2 of 2
Frankly speaking, ZWCAD does not use too much of the graphic card ability, so there is no obvious accelerated performance by using more advanced graphic cards. But genereally, a better g-card can run ZWCAD more smoothly.
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- cad forum
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- catia windows 8
- 3d cad cam
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- zwcad 2009 professional
- cad discussion
- free dwf viewer for mac
- how to open dwg on iphone
- 3d home design dwg files
- unable to select objects in autocad
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- ac$ to dwg