Message 1 of 2
I recently got a new Graphics Card for my machine (NVIDIA Quaddro 2000).
Accordingly I anticipated some accelerated performance in the ZW interface.
Sadly, I cannot see it.. (at this stage).
Do I need to re-instal ZW to have it "find" my new graphics card.
Message 2 of 2
Frankly speaking, ZWCAD does not use too much of the graphic card ability, so there is no obvious accelerated performance by using more advanced graphic cards. But genereally, a better g-card can run ZWCAD more smoothly.
- dgn autocad
- sketchup dwg
- autosave autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- 2d drawing
- .shx file definition
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- How to install ZW3D
- download cad cam
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- cad mechanical
- mechanical design software free download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone