Message 1 of 2
I recently got a new Graphics Card for my machine (NVIDIA Quaddro 2000).
Accordingly I anticipated some accelerated performance in the ZW interface.
Sadly, I cannot see it.. (at this stage).
Do I need to re-instal ZW to have it "find" my new graphics card.
Message 2 of 2
Frankly speaking, ZWCAD does not use too much of the graphic card ability, so there is no obvious accelerated performance by using more advanced graphic cards. But genereally, a better g-card can run ZWCAD more smoothly.
- mechanical design software free download
- cad for students
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- what is .dwg
- DXF converter
- how to find area in autocad
- dgn to dwg
- autocad area calculation
- 3d ds
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- zwcad 2014 torrent