Message 1 of 2
I recently got a new Graphics Card for my machine (NVIDIA Quaddro 2000).
Accordingly I anticipated some accelerated performance in the ZW interface.
Sadly, I cannot see it.. (at this stage).
Do I need to re-instal ZW to have it "find" my new graphics card.
Message 2 of 2
Frankly speaking, ZWCAD does not use too much of the graphic card ability, so there is no obvious accelerated performance by using more advanced graphic cards. But genereally, a better g-card can run ZWCAD more smoothly.
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to make a hole in autocad
- 3d home design dwg files
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- import dwg into sketchup
- cad corner blocks
- convert dwg to dgn
- How to open an autocad file
- How to install ZW3D
- autocad to sketchup
- buy solidworks 2011
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?