Message 1 of 8
My latest issue is the display of the model in the sketcher. I previously mentioned the marbled pick colour).
When moving from the 3d view into the sketcher, the way the shapes display is transparent.
Qu. can this transparency be turned off?? I am struggling to differentiate surfaces when they are all transparent?
My next problem is when I go to reference a surface,
In VX 14 the surface previews yellow from its original colour.
On my system in ZW it does not preview, this is a major backwards step.
Message 2 of 8
Message 3 of 8
Message 4 of 8
Message 5 of 8
Message 6 of 8
Message 7 of 8
It took me a while to decide, but since then I have found the SP2 version to be good. Yes there is still plenty to be improved but overall the experience is more robust than previous versions.
One area you might be very pleasantly surprised at is how well ZW deals with history rebuilds when features have had major underlying changes and in previous versions would have required you to redefine the feature, 2012 selects it's best pick of replacement objects and offers a dialogue for you to accept, edit or redefine. I have found it to be very good.
OK - re the display in sketcher - threw me too. I think if you turn ghosting off, you will be back to the display you are familiar with. I am not a fan of ghosting although there are times is cam be useful. However the switch needs to be more accessible for this to be of use.
Try this from Utilities.
Message 8 of 8
- area autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- 3d cad models free download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- convert ellipse to polyline
- pdf to dwg
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- mechanical softwares free download
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- cad cam software
- drawing angles in autocad
- how to print multipage dwg
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to move objects in autocad