Message 1 of 4
A logical way to approach this is to have this setup list exportable with the bare minimum information to set up a machine by and then if you need to add to it from this lengthy list. As it now is there is so much unneeded stuff it is ridiculous.
Is there a way to just export in a simple text file basic information to the machine operator? I can't find it.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
There are some parts can be achived in 2013 version, I hope that you can give us more suggestions about the fist version in 2013 so that we can keep improving.
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad cam software download
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- Dwg Converter
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- download cad cam
- dongle driver for windows 7
- 3d ds
- cad for students
- dgn to dwg
- convert microstation to autocad
- 3D Software Download
- zwcad 2011
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text