Message 1 of 2
When I open files using Windows Explorer they open in individual windows (instead of tabs in one window). Is there a setting somewhere to get files to open as tabs? Or is this a bug?
Opening files from within ZWCAD+ behaves as expected (using tabs).
I'm running ZWCAD+ Pro SP1 on Windows XP Pro SP3.
Thanks for any help!
Looks like this only happens with DXF files. I can open DWGs all day long and they open in the same window but opening a DXF will launch a new window.
Message 2 of 2
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- 3D Software Download
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autosave autocad
- 3d home design dwg files
- autocad license error
- free 3d cad software download
- cad mechanical
- free cad cam software
- mechanical drawing software
- How to install ZWCAD
- how to create fillet in autocad