Message 1 of 2
When I open files using Windows Explorer they open in individual windows (instead of tabs in one window). Is there a setting somewhere to get files to open as tabs? Or is this a bug?
Opening files from within ZWCAD+ behaves as expected (using tabs).
I'm running ZWCAD+ Pro SP1 on Windows XP Pro SP3.
Thanks for any help!
Looks like this only happens with DXF files. I can open DWGs all day long and they open in the same window but opening a DXF will launch a new window.
Message 2 of 2
- free dwg viewer
- 3d modelling programs
- cad 3d models download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- zwcad 2009
- how to find area in autocad
- 3d cad cam
- drawing a gear in autocad
- dgn to dwg
- autocad menu bar
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to make cross section in autocad
- dwg 3d
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad block does not explode