Message 1 of 2
When I open files using Windows Explorer they open in individual windows (instead of tabs in one window). Is there a setting somewhere to get files to open as tabs? Or is this a bug?
Opening files from within ZWCAD+ behaves as expected (using tabs).
I'm running ZWCAD+ Pro SP1 on Windows XP Pro SP3.
Thanks for any help!
Looks like this only happens with DXF files. I can open DWGs all day long and they open in the same window but opening a DXF will launch a new window.
Message 2 of 2
- Dwg Converter
- zwcad 2009 professional
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- download cad cam
- DWG to DXF
- cad cam software download
- sketchup import dwg
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- wire rope design
- cad free download