Message 1 of 2
When I open files using Windows Explorer they open in individual windows (instead of tabs in one window). Is there a setting somewhere to get files to open as tabs? Or is this a bug?
Opening files from within ZWCAD+ behaves as expected (using tabs).
I'm running ZWCAD+ Pro SP1 on Windows XP Pro SP3.
Thanks for any help!
Looks like this only happens with DXF files. I can open DWGs all day long and they open in the same window but opening a DXF will launch a new window.
Message 2 of 2
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- dgn to dwg converter
- skp to dwg
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad slide library manager
- autocad moving objects
- buy solidworks 2010
- cam design software
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- autocad autocomplete command
- acad viewer free
- combine two regions in autocad
- zwcad 2009 crack
- Download Free 3D CAD