Message 1 of 2
When I open files using Windows Explorer they open in individual windows (instead of tabs in one window). Is there a setting somewhere to get files to open as tabs? Or is this a bug?
Opening files from within ZWCAD+ behaves as expected (using tabs).
I'm running ZWCAD+ Pro SP1 on Windows XP Pro SP3.
Thanks for any help!
Looks like this only happens with DXF files. I can open DWGs all day long and they open in the same window but opening a DXF will launch a new window.
Message 2 of 2
- ac$ to dwg
- 2d cam software free download
- cad cam software download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- unable to select objects in autocad
- mechanical software download
- cad mechanical download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- Dwg Converter
- buy solidworks 2011
- convert skp to dwg
- DXF converter
- drawing a gear in autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg