Message 1 of 2
When I open files using Windows Explorer they open in individual windows (instead of tabs in one window). Is there a setting somewhere to get files to open as tabs? Or is this a bug?
Opening files from within ZWCAD+ behaves as expected (using tabs).
I'm running ZWCAD+ Pro SP1 on Windows XP Pro SP3.
Thanks for any help!
Looks like this only happens with DXF files. I can open DWGs all day long and they open in the same window but opening a DXF will launch a new window.
Message 2 of 2
- dwg to plt
- cad software free download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- dwg to skp
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad to sketchup
- wire rope design
- 3d cad free software
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- autocad default toolbar
- design cad software
- cad drafting software
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad turn off the smart command