Message 1 of 2
When I open files using Windows Explorer they open in individual windows (instead of tabs in one window). Is there a setting somewhere to get files to open as tabs? Or is this a bug?
Opening files from within ZWCAD+ behaves as expected (using tabs).
I'm running ZWCAD+ Pro SP1 on Windows XP Pro SP3.
Thanks for any help!
Looks like this only happens with DXF files. I can open DWGs all day long and they open in the same window but opening a DXF will launch a new window.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad to sketchup
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- free 3d cam software
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to measure area in autocad
- area of irregular shapes
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cad cam
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- zwcad 2009 professional
- drawing a parabola in autocad