Message 1 of 2
When I open files using Windows Explorer they open in individual windows (instead of tabs in one window). Is there a setting somewhere to get files to open as tabs? Or is this a bug?
Opening files from within ZWCAD+ behaves as expected (using tabs).
I'm running ZWCAD+ Pro SP1 on Windows XP Pro SP3.
Thanks for any help!
Looks like this only happens with DXF files. I can open DWGs all day long and they open in the same window but opening a DXF will launch a new window.
Message 2 of 2
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- autocad autosave location
- ac$ to dwg
- cad cam software download
- free dwf viewer for mac
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- mechanical design software
- 3d cad free software
- acad viewer free
- buy cad software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- cad mechanical
- mechanical softwares free download
- How to install ZW3D