Message 1 of 2
When I open files using Windows Explorer they open in individual windows (instead of tabs in one window). Is there a setting somewhere to get files to open as tabs? Or is this a bug?
Opening files from within ZWCAD+ behaves as expected (using tabs).
I'm running ZWCAD+ Pro SP1 on Windows XP Pro SP3.
Thanks for any help!
Looks like this only happens with DXF files. I can open DWGs all day long and they open in the same window but opening a DXF will launch a new window.
Message 2 of 2
- how to make a hole in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- 3d cad cam
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- autocad license error
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- 3D Design
- zwcad portable
- reset autocad configuration
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autocad 2010 product key
- dgn converter
- free cad download