Message 1 of 2
When I open files using Windows Explorer they open in individual windows (instead of tabs in one window). Is there a setting somewhere to get files to open as tabs? Or is this a bug?
Opening files from within ZWCAD+ behaves as expected (using tabs).
I'm running ZWCAD+ Pro SP1 on Windows XP Pro SP3.
Thanks for any help!
Looks like this only happens with DXF files. I can open DWGs all day long and they open in the same window but opening a DXF will launch a new window.
Message 2 of 2
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad autocomplete command
- calculate area in autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad 2012 product key
- 3d cad free software
- what is cam software
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to find area in autocad
- 3d modeling website
- acad viewer free
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- zwcad 2010 crack
- autocad automatic saving command