Message 1 of 2
When I open files using Windows Explorer they open in individual windows (instead of tabs in one window). Is there a setting somewhere to get files to open as tabs? Or is this a bug?
Opening files from within ZWCAD+ behaves as expected (using tabs).
I'm running ZWCAD+ Pro SP1 on Windows XP Pro SP3.
Thanks for any help!
Looks like this only happens with DXF files. I can open DWGs all day long and they open in the same window but opening a DXF will launch a new window.
Message 2 of 2
- dgn converter
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- dwg to skp converter
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- autocad autosave location
- text to mtext
- autocad show the file path
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to draw dotted line in autocad