Message 1 of 2
When I open files using Windows Explorer they open in individual windows (instead of tabs in one window). Is there a setting somewhere to get files to open as tabs? Or is this a bug?
Opening files from within ZWCAD+ behaves as expected (using tabs).
I'm running ZWCAD+ Pro SP1 on Windows XP Pro SP3.
Thanks for any help!
Looks like this only happens with DXF files. I can open DWGs all day long and they open in the same window but opening a DXF will launch a new window.
Message 2 of 2
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- freecad download
- autocad area calculation
- zwcad 2009 crack
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- area of irregular shapes
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- free cad download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- DXF converter
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- unlock viewport
- pdf to dwg
- autocad 2010 product key
- how to open dwg on mobile phone