Message 1 of 2
When I open files using Windows Explorer they open in individual windows (instead of tabs in one window). Is there a setting somewhere to get files to open as tabs? Or is this a bug?
Opening files from within ZWCAD+ behaves as expected (using tabs).
I'm running ZWCAD+ Pro SP1 on Windows XP Pro SP3.
Thanks for any help!
Looks like this only happens with DXF files. I can open DWGs all day long and they open in the same window but opening a DXF will launch a new window.
Message 2 of 2
- ac$ to dwg
- fadal emulator
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- free cad software
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- free dwf viewer for mac
- 3d models of people
- mechanical design software free download
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- acad dwg viewer
- autocad calculate area
- cad cam software free download
- calculate area in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter