Message 1 of 2
When I open files using Windows Explorer they open in individual windows (instead of tabs in one window). Is there a setting somewhere to get files to open as tabs? Or is this a bug?
Opening files from within ZWCAD+ behaves as expected (using tabs).
I'm running ZWCAD+ Pro SP1 on Windows XP Pro SP3.
Thanks for any help!
Looks like this only happens with DXF files. I can open DWGs all day long and they open in the same window but opening a DXF will launch a new window.
Message 2 of 2
- dwg to skp
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad commands
- autocad turn off the smart command
- wire rope design
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- convert ellipse to polyline
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad area calculation
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zwcad 2010 download
- dwg to skp converter
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- import dwg into sketchup