Message 1 of 2
When I open files using Windows Explorer they open in individual windows (instead of tabs in one window). Is there a setting somewhere to get files to open as tabs? Or is this a bug?
Opening files from within ZWCAD+ behaves as expected (using tabs).
I'm running ZWCAD+ Pro SP1 on Windows XP Pro SP3.
Thanks for any help!
Looks like this only happens with DXF files. I can open DWGs all day long and they open in the same window but opening a DXF will launch a new window.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad autocomplete command
- how to find backup files in autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- 3D Software Download
- zwcad 2009 professional
- cad for students
- 3d cad software
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- mechanical design software free download
- buy solidworks 2010
- 3d vx cad software
- cadtools forum
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- design cad software