Message 1 of 3
Updated for clarity.
1) 2013 - What's in it white paper - when?
2) Product Road Map? Versions and official release dates. Future product changes and offerings. Will this be released?
3) What will be the impact on 32bit platform users that want to migrate to 64bit product or stay with 32 bit, once 64 official release is determined?
Message 2 of 3
Colin did answer part of this.
" For US customer support, we have been working with value-added reseller to provide the support, and the success of the support is not only the reputation, but also the success of the product, and we value your feedback so much, i.e. we are testing the Solid-Verify stuff by upgrading to Machineworks V7.1. At the same time, the US development are working for the 64bit support for more than 1 year, which is going to be released in September, probably the 64bit beta will comes earlier in April.
Message 3 of 3
- calculate area in autocad
- how to make cross section in autocad
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- zwcad 2010 download
- zwcad 2010 crack
- dongle driver for windows 7
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- autosave autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- autocad automatic saving command
- zwcad 2010
- cad cam software free download
- cad 3d models download
- zwcad price in india
- freecad tutorials