Message 1 of 3
Updated for clarity.
1) 2013 - What's in it white paper - when?
2) Product Road Map? Versions and official release dates. Future product changes and offerings. Will this be released?
3) What will be the impact on 32bit platform users that want to migrate to 64bit product or stay with 32 bit, once 64 official release is determined?
Message 2 of 3
Colin did answer part of this.
" For US customer support, we have been working with value-added reseller to provide the support, and the success of the support is not only the reputation, but also the success of the product, and we value your feedback so much, i.e. we are testing the Solid-Verify stuff by upgrading to Machineworks V7.1. At the same time, the US development are working for the 64bit support for more than 1 year, which is going to be released in September, probably the 64bit beta will comes earlier in April.
Message 3 of 3
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- dgn to dwg converter online
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to move objects in autocad
- cam design software
- sketchup import dwg
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad cam software free download
- 3d modeling website
- how to open sid file in autocad
- autocad license error
- Dwg Converter
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- cad mechanical download