Message 1 of 3
Updated for clarity.
1) 2013 - What's in it white paper - when?
2) Product Road Map? Versions and official release dates. Future product changes and offerings. Will this be released?
3) What will be the impact on 32bit platform users that want to migrate to 64bit product or stay with 32 bit, once 64 official release is determined?
Message 2 of 3
Colin did answer part of this.
" For US customer support, we have been working with value-added reseller to provide the support, and the success of the support is not only the reputation, but also the success of the product, and we value your feedback so much, i.e. we are testing the Solid-Verify stuff by upgrading to Machineworks V7.1. At the same time, the US development are working for the 64bit support for more than 1 year, which is going to be released in September, probably the 64bit beta will comes earlier in April.
Message 3 of 3
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- 3d cad design software
- cad cam download
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- zwcad 2014 crack
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- what is .dwg
- how to move objects in autocad
- combine two regions in autocad
- what is cam software
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- text to mtext
- how to create fillet in autocad