Message 1 of 3
Updated for clarity.
1) 2013 - What's in it white paper - when?
2) Product Road Map? Versions and official release dates. Future product changes and offerings. Will this be released?
3) What will be the impact on 32bit platform users that want to migrate to 64bit product or stay with 32 bit, once 64 official release is determined?
Message 2 of 3
Colin did answer part of this.
" For US customer support, we have been working with value-added reseller to provide the support, and the success of the support is not only the reputation, but also the success of the product, and we value your feedback so much, i.e. we are testing the Solid-Verify stuff by upgrading to Machineworks V7.1. At the same time, the US development are working for the 64bit support for more than 1 year, which is going to be released in September, probably the 64bit beta will comes earlier in April.
Message 3 of 3
- free cad software
- How to open an autocad file
- cad corner blocks
- zwcad 2013 download
- using autocad calculating total area
- calculate area in autocad
- ac$ to dwg
- autocad 2013 serial number
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- 3d models of people
- mechanical design software free download
- dongle driver for windows 7
- cad discussion