Message 1 of 3
Updated for clarity.
1) 2013 - What's in it white paper - when?
2) Product Road Map? Versions and official release dates. Future product changes and offerings. Will this be released?
3) What will be the impact on 32bit platform users that want to migrate to 64bit product or stay with 32 bit, once 64 official release is determined?
Message 2 of 3
Colin did answer part of this.
" For US customer support, we have been working with value-added reseller to provide the support, and the success of the support is not only the reputation, but also the success of the product, and we value your feedback so much, i.e. we are testing the Solid-Verify stuff by upgrading to Machineworks V7.1. At the same time, the US development are working for the 64bit support for more than 1 year, which is going to be released in September, probably the 64bit beta will comes earlier in April.
Message 3 of 3
- dwg to plt
- 2d drawing
- how to make cross section in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- Free 3d house design software
- what is .dwg
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autosave autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- zwcad 2010 crack
- drawing angles in autocad
- sketchup dwg