Message 1 of 3
Updated for clarity.
1) 2013 - What's in it white paper - when?
2) Product Road Map? Versions and official release dates. Future product changes and offerings. Will this be released?
3) What will be the impact on 32bit platform users that want to migrate to 64bit product or stay with 32 bit, once 64 official release is determined?
Message 2 of 3
Colin did answer part of this.
" For US customer support, we have been working with value-added reseller to provide the support, and the success of the support is not only the reputation, but also the success of the product, and we value your feedback so much, i.e. we are testing the Solid-Verify stuff by upgrading to Machineworks V7.1. At the same time, the US development are working for the 64bit support for more than 1 year, which is going to be released in September, probably the 64bit beta will comes earlier in April.
Message 3 of 3
- cad forum
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- dgn autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- How to install ZWCAD
- dgn to dwg
- unlock viewport
- cad for iphone
- autocad default toolbar
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- cad cam software free download
- buy cad software
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad