Message 1 of 8
But you have done a lot of good stuff. If users see somehting they really like, let us all know so we can learn.
For me the use of colour to indicate status in feature/history tree is a big plus. Have asked for thsi for years and now it is here. Well done.
Haven't used assembly yet but the previews look like great enhancements.
More to follow.
Cheers - Paul:D
Message 2 of 8
1. Highlight the activaive component name in assembly tree.
2. Highlight the activative component in operate windows so that you can easy know the working component intuitively
Of course, ZW3D allow your to set the diaplay color of un-activative components also keep compatibility with 2012
3. Transfer the Alignments to assembly tree and more easy to manager.
4. New option to manger Components and Alignments,especially for the Assembly part with many alignments, it's very helpful to filter.
5. Add more informations in Alignments names. you can know the Components name from the alignment name.
6. List the alignments base on components or assembled constraints
Message 3 of 8
Modifying a spline curve via control points is now a click, click and drag. Very nice.
The longer options is still available via the RMB
It has been mentioned befor but HOT KEYS are HOT. A really nice touch is that if add a HOTKEY, the hint should up in the mouse over pop up. Yes, still using the old Keyboard.
IMO ZW should assign single hand keys to Xtrude, Loft etc so there is an established standard set already to go.
Very nice.... thanks.
Message 4 of 8
BTY, I also used Blank, Unblank, Unblank all. etc command very often during designing.
Message 5 of 8
I think like anything else you could make a call and as long as it doesn't change we can adapt.
There is already a list of existing Hotkeys Function Keys?
May be make up a suggested list and ask the forum. Would be interesting to see if other software users had already establish some common keys.
Also need the ability to print a record of all Customisations and to be able to transfer them to later SPacks and Versions. This is why having a mature Default set is so important. Customisation is really annoying if you have to re do it each install.
Re Blanking - Yes a most important tool and kinda special the way it works in ZW. When I first started in VX I used it a lot more than I do now. I think the tools have improved and I have gotten wiser. hope so anyway.
Message 6 of 8
Some little things are big improvements.
2013 - insert sketch, you want ot pick the plane BUT is is hidden inside you part - what do you do? Just hold Alt and hover over the plane you want to select then pick.
This actually works in 2012 but the part is too opaque to see what is happening. 2013 fixes that - Nice.
It still puzzles why we cannot just pick the sketch plane at the display triad the same way we can pick and axis- that is always visible. Would only have to apply to the 3 foundation planes.
Message 7 of 8
Message 8 of 8
Editing text in Drawing now brings up the improved Editor by default. Saved me a few clicks right there - almost so good I didn't notice the change for a little while.
And spell check?
- free cad software
- cad for iphone
- zw3d vs solidworks
- how to create fillet in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- convert microstation to autocad
- DWG to DXF
- autocad 2012 product key
- 3d design software free download
- autocad menu bar
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad autosave location
- cad cam software
- acad viewer free
- autosave autocad