Message 1 of 6
What happened to DVIEW command on ZWCAD+ 2012? We are currently on trial of the latest version and we noticed that DVIEW is not listed on the commands. How do we rotate the view in viewports in layout without affecting the MODEL? Just like DVIEW>TWIST.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
1. Switch to layout and double click to enter the viewport you want to rotate.
2. Use "UCS" command and specify the new direction for X and Y axis.
3. Use "Plan" command and choose "Current UCS", then the whole viewport content will be rotated in order to make the new UCS been displayed in normal direction (X to horizontal and Y to vertical).
So if want to rotate the viewport 30 degrees in clockwise, then you just need to rotate the UCS 30 degrees in counter-clockwise.
Message 6 of 6
- autocad menu bar
- how to find backup files in autocad
- cad discussion
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- free cad download
- dgn converter
- cad design software
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad calculate area
- download cad cam
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad show the file path
- autocad block does not explode
- 3d cad design