Message 1 of 6
What happened to DVIEW command on ZWCAD+ 2012? We are currently on trial of the latest version and we noticed that DVIEW is not listed on the commands. How do we rotate the view in viewports in layout without affecting the MODEL? Just like DVIEW>TWIST.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
1. Switch to layout and double click to enter the viewport you want to rotate.
2. Use "UCS" command and specify the new direction for X and Y axis.
3. Use "Plan" command and choose "Current UCS", then the whole viewport content will be rotated in order to make the new UCS been displayed in normal direction (X to horizontal and Y to vertical).
So if want to rotate the viewport 30 degrees in clockwise, then you just need to rotate the UCS 30 degrees in counter-clockwise.
Message 6 of 6
- convert microstation to autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- zwcad 2014 crack
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- zwcad portable
- autocad 2013 product key
- cad reseller ksa
- area of irregular shapes
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad calculate area
- zwcad 2011 crack
- import dwg into sketchup
- autocad to sketchup
- freecad tutorials