Message 1 of 6
What happened to DVIEW command on ZWCAD+ 2012? We are currently on trial of the latest version and we noticed that DVIEW is not listed on the commands. How do we rotate the view in viewports in layout without affecting the MODEL? Just like DVIEW>TWIST.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
1. Switch to layout and double click to enter the viewport you want to rotate.
2. Use "UCS" command and specify the new direction for X and Y axis.
3. Use "Plan" command and choose "Current UCS", then the whole viewport content will be rotated in order to make the new UCS been displayed in normal direction (X to horizontal and Y to vertical).
So if want to rotate the viewport 30 degrees in clockwise, then you just need to rotate the UCS 30 degrees in counter-clockwise.
Message 6 of 6
- dwg to skp
- autocad 2012 serial number
- Download cad software
- drawing a gear in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- sketchup dwg
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- zwcad 2010
- dgn to dwg converter
- 3d design software free download
- vx cad cam software
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autocad default toolbar
- ac$ to dwg
- can i change a raster image to a hatch