Message 1 of 6
What happened to DVIEW command on ZWCAD+ 2012? We are currently on trial of the latest version and we noticed that DVIEW is not listed on the commands. How do we rotate the view in viewports in layout without affecting the MODEL? Just like DVIEW>TWIST.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
1. Switch to layout and double click to enter the viewport you want to rotate.
2. Use "UCS" command and specify the new direction for X and Y axis.
3. Use "Plan" command and choose "Current UCS", then the whole viewport content will be rotated in order to make the new UCS been displayed in normal direction (X to horizontal and Y to vertical).
So if want to rotate the viewport 30 degrees in clockwise, then you just need to rotate the UCS 30 degrees in counter-clockwise.
Message 6 of 6
- autocad .bak viewer
- catia windows 8
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- text to mtext
- vx cad cam software
- autocad 2012 serial number
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- fadal emulator
- how to open sid file in autocad
- 3d cad design
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- cad cam software