Message 1 of 6
What happened to DVIEW command on ZWCAD+ 2012? We are currently on trial of the latest version and we noticed that DVIEW is not listed on the commands. How do we rotate the view in viewports in layout without affecting the MODEL? Just like DVIEW>TWIST.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
1. Switch to layout and double click to enter the viewport you want to rotate.
2. Use "UCS" command and specify the new direction for X and Y axis.
3. Use "Plan" command and choose "Current UCS", then the whole viewport content will be rotated in order to make the new UCS been displayed in normal direction (X to horizontal and Y to vertical).
So if want to rotate the viewport 30 degrees in clockwise, then you just need to rotate the UCS 30 degrees in counter-clockwise.
Message 6 of 6
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- Free 3d house design software
- dwg to skp
- drawing a gear in autocad
- unlock viewport
- cad mechanical
- cad drafting software
- free dwg viewer
- autosave autocad
- buy solidworks 2009
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- free 3d cad software dwg
- autocad calculate area