Message 1 of 6
What happened to DVIEW command on ZWCAD+ 2012? We are currently on trial of the latest version and we noticed that DVIEW is not listed on the commands. How do we rotate the view in viewports in layout without affecting the MODEL? Just like DVIEW>TWIST.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
1. Switch to layout and double click to enter the viewport you want to rotate.
2. Use "UCS" command and specify the new direction for X and Y axis.
3. Use "Plan" command and choose "Current UCS", then the whole viewport content will be rotated in order to make the new UCS been displayed in normal direction (X to horizontal and Y to vertical).
So if want to rotate the viewport 30 degrees in clockwise, then you just need to rotate the UCS 30 degrees in counter-clockwise.
Message 6 of 6
- what is .dwg
- ac$ to dwg
- unable to select objects in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad slide library manager
- freecad download
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- how to find area in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- cad discussion
- zwcad 2013 download
- 3d design software free download
- zwcad 2009 crack
- cad cam software free download