Message 1 of 6
What happened to DVIEW command on ZWCAD+ 2012? We are currently on trial of the latest version and we noticed that DVIEW is not listed on the commands. How do we rotate the view in viewports in layout without affecting the MODEL? Just like DVIEW>TWIST.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
1. Switch to layout and double click to enter the viewport you want to rotate.
2. Use "UCS" command and specify the new direction for X and Y axis.
3. Use "Plan" command and choose "Current UCS", then the whole viewport content will be rotated in order to make the new UCS been displayed in normal direction (X to horizontal and Y to vertical).
So if want to rotate the viewport 30 degrees in clockwise, then you just need to rotate the UCS 30 degrees in counter-clockwise.
Message 6 of 6
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- mechanical engineering software free download
- download cad cam
- freecad download
- cad reseller ksa
- autocad license error
- zwcad 2014 crack
- mechanical software download
- mechanical design software
- home design software free
- cad cam software free download
- drawing angles in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- sketchup dwg
- how to draw centerline in autocad