Message 1 of 6
What happened to DVIEW command on ZWCAD+ 2012? We are currently on trial of the latest version and we noticed that DVIEW is not listed on the commands. How do we rotate the view in viewports in layout without affecting the MODEL? Just like DVIEW>TWIST.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
1. Switch to layout and double click to enter the viewport you want to rotate.
2. Use "UCS" command and specify the new direction for X and Y axis.
3. Use "Plan" command and choose "Current UCS", then the whole viewport content will be rotated in order to make the new UCS been displayed in normal direction (X to horizontal and Y to vertical).
So if want to rotate the viewport 30 degrees in clockwise, then you just need to rotate the UCS 30 degrees in counter-clockwise.
Message 6 of 6
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- 3d cad models free download
- 3d vx cad software
- cad free download
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- cad/cam software download
- cad mechanical
- autocad 2010 product key
- convert microstation to autocad
- cad cam software free download
- fadal emulator
- cad 3d models download