Message 1 of 6
What happened to DVIEW command on ZWCAD+ 2012? We are currently on trial of the latest version and we noticed that DVIEW is not listed on the commands. How do we rotate the view in viewports in layout without affecting the MODEL? Just like DVIEW>TWIST.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
1. Switch to layout and double click to enter the viewport you want to rotate.
2. Use "UCS" command and specify the new direction for X and Y axis.
3. Use "Plan" command and choose "Current UCS", then the whole viewport content will be rotated in order to make the new UCS been displayed in normal direction (X to horizontal and Y to vertical).
So if want to rotate the viewport 30 degrees in clockwise, then you just need to rotate the UCS 30 degrees in counter-clockwise.
Message 6 of 6
- dgn to dwg converter
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- 3d cad models free download
- zwcad 2009
- home design software free
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- How to install ZWCAD
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- Dwg Converter
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- unlock viewport
- how to measure area in autocad
- zwcad 2012 keygen