Message 1 of 6
What happened to DVIEW command on ZWCAD+ 2012? We are currently on trial of the latest version and we noticed that DVIEW is not listed on the commands. How do we rotate the view in viewports in layout without affecting the MODEL? Just like DVIEW>TWIST.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
1. Switch to layout and double click to enter the viewport you want to rotate.
2. Use "UCS" command and specify the new direction for X and Y axis.
3. Use "Plan" command and choose "Current UCS", then the whole viewport content will be rotated in order to make the new UCS been displayed in normal direction (X to horizontal and Y to vertical).
So if want to rotate the viewport 30 degrees in clockwise, then you just need to rotate the UCS 30 degrees in counter-clockwise.
Message 6 of 6
- fadal emulator
- mechanical softwares free download
- 3d cad free software
- dgn converter
- dgn to dwg converter free
- zwcad 2009
- sketchup dwg
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- mechanical design software free download
- ac$ to dwg
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- zwcad price in india
- how to open dwg on iphone
- dwg to skp
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad