Message 1 of 6
What happened to DVIEW command on ZWCAD+ 2012? We are currently on trial of the latest version and we noticed that DVIEW is not listed on the commands. How do we rotate the view in viewports in layout without affecting the MODEL? Just like DVIEW>TWIST.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
1. Switch to layout and double click to enter the viewport you want to rotate.
2. Use "UCS" command and specify the new direction for X and Y axis.
3. Use "Plan" command and choose "Current UCS", then the whole viewport content will be rotated in order to make the new UCS been displayed in normal direction (X to horizontal and Y to vertical).
So if want to rotate the viewport 30 degrees in clockwise, then you just need to rotate the UCS 30 degrees in counter-clockwise.
Message 6 of 6
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- freecad tutorials
- 3d ds
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad moving objects
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- pdf to dwg
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- free 3d cad software dwg