Message 1 of 6
What happened to DVIEW command on ZWCAD+ 2012? We are currently on trial of the latest version and we noticed that DVIEW is not listed on the commands. How do we rotate the view in viewports in layout without affecting the MODEL? Just like DVIEW>TWIST.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
1. Switch to layout and double click to enter the viewport you want to rotate.
2. Use "UCS" command and specify the new direction for X and Y axis.
3. Use "Plan" command and choose "Current UCS", then the whole viewport content will be rotated in order to make the new UCS been displayed in normal direction (X to horizontal and Y to vertical).
So if want to rotate the viewport 30 degrees in clockwise, then you just need to rotate the UCS 30 degrees in counter-clockwise.
Message 6 of 6
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- combine two regions in autocad
- zwcad 2012 crack
- how to make cross section in autocad
- unlock viewport
- free cad cam software
- 3d cad design
- Download cad software
- cad free download
- 3d modeling website
- cad software free download
- calculate area in autocad
- 3d vx cad software