Message 1 of 6
What happened to DVIEW command on ZWCAD+ 2012? We are currently on trial of the latest version and we noticed that DVIEW is not listed on the commands. How do we rotate the view in viewports in layout without affecting the MODEL? Just like DVIEW>TWIST.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
1. Switch to layout and double click to enter the viewport you want to rotate.
2. Use "UCS" command and specify the new direction for X and Y axis.
3. Use "Plan" command and choose "Current UCS", then the whole viewport content will be rotated in order to make the new UCS been displayed in normal direction (X to horizontal and Y to vertical).
So if want to rotate the viewport 30 degrees in clockwise, then you just need to rotate the UCS 30 degrees in counter-clockwise.
Message 6 of 6
- zw 3d
- zwcad 2009
- reset autocad configuration
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- zwcad 2013 download
- cad cam
- cad file viewer free
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- mechanical design software free download
- zwcad 2011 crack