Message 1 of 6
What happened to DVIEW command on ZWCAD+ 2012? We are currently on trial of the latest version and we noticed that DVIEW is not listed on the commands. How do we rotate the view in viewports in layout without affecting the MODEL? Just like DVIEW>TWIST.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
1. Switch to layout and double click to enter the viewport you want to rotate.
2. Use "UCS" command and specify the new direction for X and Y axis.
3. Use "Plan" command and choose "Current UCS", then the whole viewport content will be rotated in order to make the new UCS been displayed in normal direction (X to horizontal and Y to vertical).
So if want to rotate the viewport 30 degrees in clockwise, then you just need to rotate the UCS 30 degrees in counter-clockwise.
Message 6 of 6
- wire rope design
- buy cad software
- cadtools forum
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cad free download
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- How to install ZWCAD
- free cad software
- how to open dwg on ipad
- DWG to DXF
- zwcad 2011
- cad software free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- mechanical softwares free download