Message 1 of 6
What happened to DVIEW command on ZWCAD+ 2012? We are currently on trial of the latest version and we noticed that DVIEW is not listed on the commands. How do we rotate the view in viewports in layout without affecting the MODEL? Just like DVIEW>TWIST.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
1. Switch to layout and double click to enter the viewport you want to rotate.
2. Use "UCS" command and specify the new direction for X and Y axis.
3. Use "Plan" command and choose "Current UCS", then the whole viewport content will be rotated in order to make the new UCS been displayed in normal direction (X to horizontal and Y to vertical).
So if want to rotate the viewport 30 degrees in clockwise, then you just need to rotate the UCS 30 degrees in counter-clockwise.
Message 6 of 6
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- sheet metal design tips
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- combine two regions in autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- cad cam
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- catia windows 8
- zw3d 2013 crack
- acad dwg viewer
- autocad 2012 serial number
- what is cam software
- cad 3d models download
- .shx file definition
- 3D Design