Message 1 of 3
Finally getting some professional hands on in VX. Have reverseed and machined several airplane parts that came out beautifully. Gotta love that QuickMill.
Anyway. Is it a setting I'm missing? As an example. When I go to rename anything I am in such a [Windows reinforced] habit of being able to type because the dialog box is automatically active. I want to be able to just type in a name AFTER I click "rename" because in my advanced age i forget to look and have to click inside the command box once I realized there was nothing I typed in. Make sense???
Message 2 of 3
I sometimes find myself doing the exact same thing - must be our age group! The developers are aware that the command input field should have the "focus" in these situations. I know that, behind the scenes, this simple requirement is not as easy to implement as it may seem, but hopefully we will see an improvement in a future release.
Message 3 of 3
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- calculate area in autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- 3d cad free software
- mechanical design software free download
- dwg 3d
- 3d cad design
- 2d drawing
- area autocad
- free dwf viewer for mac
- 2d cam software free download
- drawing a gear in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad tag attribute display off