Message 1 of 3
Finally getting some professional hands on in VX. Have reverseed and machined several airplane parts that came out beautifully. Gotta love that QuickMill.
Anyway. Is it a setting I'm missing? As an example. When I go to rename anything I am in such a [Windows reinforced] habit of being able to type because the dialog box is automatically active. I want to be able to just type in a name AFTER I click "rename" because in my advanced age i forget to look and have to click inside the command box once I realized there was nothing I typed in. Make sense???
Message 2 of 3
I sometimes find myself doing the exact same thing - must be our age group! The developers are aware that the command input field should have the "focus" in these situations. I know that, behind the scenes, this simple requirement is not as easy to implement as it may seem, but hopefully we will see an improvement in a future release.
Message 3 of 3
- download cad cam
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- autocad block does not explode
- dgn to dwg
- zwcad price in india
- drawing angles in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to measure area in autocad
- 3D Software Download
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- cad 3d models download
- dwg 3d