Zwcad + vba problem, Code that works on zwcad vba is notworking from excel vba
Message 1 of 4
Code that works on zwcad vba is notworking from excel vba.
Sample Code is,
Dim acadapp As ZcadApplication
Set acadapp = GetObject(,"ZWCAD+.Application.2012")
Dim acaddoc As ZcadDocument
Set acaddoc =acadapp.ActiveDocument
Dim lineObj As ZcadLine
Dim startPoint(0 To 2) As Double
Dim endPoint(0 To 2) As Double
' Define the start and end points forthe line
startPoint(0) = 2#: startPoint(1) = 9#:startPoint(2) = 0#
endPoint(0) = 50#: endPoint(1) = 60#:endPoint(2) = 0#
' Create the line in model space
Set lineObj =acaddoc.ModelSpace.AddLine(startPoint, endPoint)
But this situation is just for windows 7, 64 bit. there is no problem for windows xp 32. We have too many programswritten for zwcad automation in excel. As we observed, on windows 7installation "zwauto.dll" activex registration is wrong or missing.Path of file/files are for "Documents" folder not "zwcad +"folder (From vba "referances" section) .
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
I have a problem about vba, i am using zwcad+ 2015 as trial.
I want to check vbarun, vbaload & vba all matters.
If i get satisfaction on this zwcad version then i will buy it.
so, can u please codes for 'thisdrawing'?
If there is any info. about my doubts please inform me asap.
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad 2010 serial number
- cad software free download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- cad design software
- 2d drawing
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- 3d home design dwg files
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad to sketchup