Zwcad + vba problem, Code that works on zwcad vba is notworking from excel vba
Message 1 of 4
Code that works on zwcad vba is notworking from excel vba.
Sample Code is,
Dim acadapp As ZcadApplication
Set acadapp = GetObject(,"ZWCAD+.Application.2012")
Dim acaddoc As ZcadDocument
Set acaddoc =acadapp.ActiveDocument
Dim lineObj As ZcadLine
Dim startPoint(0 To 2) As Double
Dim endPoint(0 To 2) As Double
' Define the start and end points forthe line
startPoint(0) = 2#: startPoint(1) = 9#:startPoint(2) = 0#
endPoint(0) = 50#: endPoint(1) = 60#:endPoint(2) = 0#
' Create the line in model space
Set lineObj =acaddoc.ModelSpace.AddLine(startPoint, endPoint)
But this situation is just for windows 7, 64 bit. there is no problem for windows xp 32. We have too many programswritten for zwcad automation in excel. As we observed, on windows 7installation "zwauto.dll" activex registration is wrong or missing.Path of file/files are for "Documents" folder not "zwcad +"folder (From vba "referances" section) .
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
I have a problem about vba, i am using zwcad+ 2015 as trial.
I want to check vbarun, vbaload & vba all matters.
If i get satisfaction on this zwcad version then i will buy it.
so, can u please codes for 'thisdrawing'?
If there is any info. about my doubts please inform me asap.
- zw3d vs solidworks
- Download cad software
- calculate area in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- mechanical softwares free download
- cad cam software download
- dgn converter
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- ac$ to dwg
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?