Message 1 of 4
Still testing the 2013 beta, I encounter the same bugs than in 2010.
Rapid verify is much faster than solid verify but does not produce the same quality results. It seems it severely reduces the stl resolution.
Increasing the resolution in the advanced tab of the simulation options dialog box makes the result acceptable.
But there are more annoying bugs:
-sometimes, rapid verify simply cuts through the part. As if clearance is not always taken into account.
-rapid verify can detect a *lot* of clashes, even if there is no one
Does anyone encounter the same issue?
Message 2 of 4
The rapid verify is not working correct sometimes.
They will show an collision, but noting to see. The simulation stops, then i press the play button and then i see cuttings through the part.
I always use the standard verify AND the fast.
Sometimes in the standard they will not show a collision with stock part...but i cannot say this 100%...can be a mistake by me.
Message 3 of 4
Reply 1# CoReForm
According to this, as well as someone I've spoken with, ZW3D 2013 is no longer in beta and has been released:
CADCAM Technology Leaders group on LinkedIn
Message 4 of 4
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- mechanical software download
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- free dwg viewer
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- download cad cam
- cam design software
- autocad convert text to mtext
- convert microstation to autocad
- 2d cam software free download
- free dwf viewer
- import dwg into sketchup
- autocad 2012 serial number