Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Created a simple block part, inserted a sketch, chose a face of the block for the plane, drew a few lines and exactly as Chris experienced it would not allow me to pick the lines to execute the Equal Length constraint. No problem with picking those same lines for other constraints such as Horizontal or Vertical.
Message 3 of 3
I did find that another way that does allow execution of the Equal Length constraint. If you choose Add Constraints (and choose the Equal Length button) it will allow picking as it is supposed to.
- cad mechanical download
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- buy solidworks 2010
- zwcad 2011
- using autocad calculating total area
- dwg cad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- text to mtext
- autocad 2012 serial number