Message 1 of 6
Is automatic nesting implemented in ZW3D?
The help system tells:
"CAM Feature List
Automatic nesting: Prioritization by area and quantity. Both are user-defined "
but I wasn't able to find any related menu.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Thanks for answering.
But considering automatic nesting is in the features list (in the help system and in the on-line help) at least since ZW3D 2010, it is at best erroneous, at worst dishonest.
IMHO, you should quickly correct this point.
Knowing you are working on the 2D features is good news.
Message 5 of 6
imho In the best cases withdraw the version 2013 would be the minimum for consistency toward someone who has always supported with time and money of annual contract
Message 6 of 6
- autocad 2013 serial number
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- free 3d cad software dwg
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- 3D Design
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad default toolbar
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- fadal emulator
- mechanical drawing software
- buy solidworks 2010
- How to install ZW3D
- cad corner blocks
- how to open dwg on iphone