Message 1 of 6
Is automatic nesting implemented in ZW3D?
The help system tells:
"CAM Feature List
Automatic nesting: Prioritization by area and quantity. Both are user-defined "
but I wasn't able to find any related menu.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Thanks for answering.
But considering automatic nesting is in the features list (in the help system and in the on-line help) at least since ZW3D 2010, it is at best erroneous, at worst dishonest.
IMHO, you should quickly correct this point.
Knowing you are working on the 2D features is good news.
Message 5 of 6
imho In the best cases withdraw the version 2013 would be the minimum for consistency toward someone who has always supported with time and money of annual contract
Message 6 of 6
- autocad convert text to mtext
- buy solidworks 2009
- dongle driver for windows 7
- zwcad 2014 crack
- autocad autocomplete command
- .shx file definition
- how to find backup files in autocad
- 3d cad cam
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2013 download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- wire rope design
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD