Message 1 of 6
Is automatic nesting implemented in ZW3D?
The help system tells:
"CAM Feature List
Automatic nesting: Prioritization by area and quantity. Both are user-defined "
but I wasn't able to find any related menu.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Thanks for answering.
But considering automatic nesting is in the features list (in the help system and in the on-line help) at least since ZW3D 2010, it is at best erroneous, at worst dishonest.
IMHO, you should quickly correct this point.
Knowing you are working on the 2D features is good news.
Message 5 of 6
imho In the best cases withdraw the version 2013 would be the minimum for consistency toward someone who has always supported with time and money of annual contract
Message 6 of 6
- dwg to plt
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad for students
- drawing angles in autocad
- cad reseller ksa
- sketchup dwg
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad moving objects
- 3d ds
- catia windows 8
- cad cam software free download
- sketchup import dwg
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg