Message 1 of 6
Is automatic nesting implemented in ZW3D?
The help system tells:
"CAM Feature List
Automatic nesting: Prioritization by area and quantity. Both are user-defined "
but I wasn't able to find any related menu.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Thanks for answering.
But considering automatic nesting is in the features list (in the help system and in the on-line help) at least since ZW3D 2010, it is at best erroneous, at worst dishonest.
IMHO, you should quickly correct this point.
Knowing you are working on the 2D features is good news.
Message 5 of 6
imho In the best cases withdraw the version 2013 would be the minimum for consistency toward someone who has always supported with time and money of annual contract
Message 6 of 6
- 3d cad cam
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad autosave location
- autocad to sketchup
- using autocad calculating total area
- catia windows 8
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- cad reseller ksa
- how to find area in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- convert dwg to dgn