Message 1 of 3
I have first installed ZWCAD+, but as I was missing several functions, frequently used in previous versions, decided to try ZWCAD 2012 and installed it on the same computer without uninstalling ZW+.
Now I can not activate either of these versions, as dongle is not recognized (ZW doesn't see it).
I have already tried to "hide" ZWCAD 2012 by renaming it's folder in Program Files folder (worked for ZWCAD 2011) and to repair ZW+, but nothing of this helped.
Message 2 of 3
If some problem happens, please try following steps for using both products on same computer
1. Uninstall both version
2. Install ZWCAD 2012, but do not activate
3. Install ZWCAD+ 2012, and activate it by Dongle. When ZWCAD+ is activated(Pro or Std version), start ZWCAD 2012, and it will prompt for activation, choose hardware(dongle) activate, check the hardware encryption option and click ok.
If the dongle is not recognized, please reinstall the dongle driver according to your OS: for 64 bit and 32 bit. The driver is located in ZWCAD 2012 installation folder, named as InstDrv_32bit.exe and InstDrv_64bit.exe
Message 3 of 3
Thanks for the advice. I will try it a bit later, when current project finished.
Yesterday I have unintalled all ZWCAD versions, cleared registries and installed ZWCAD+. In order to activate it, I also had to change USB port for the dongle, as, when put in into the old one it was not recognized.
- Free 3d house design software
- .shx file definition
- zwcad portable
- Dwg Converter
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad automatic saving command
- cad forum
- dwg 3d
- home design software free
- buy solidworks 2010
- what is .dwg
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- cad cam software
- dongle driver for windows 7