Message 1 of 3
I have first installed ZWCAD+, but as I was missing several functions, frequently used in previous versions, decided to try ZWCAD 2012 and installed it on the same computer without uninstalling ZW+.
Now I can not activate either of these versions, as dongle is not recognized (ZW doesn't see it).
I have already tried to "hide" ZWCAD 2012 by renaming it's folder in Program Files folder (worked for ZWCAD 2011) and to repair ZW+, but nothing of this helped.
Message 2 of 3
If some problem happens, please try following steps for using both products on same computer
1. Uninstall both version
2. Install ZWCAD 2012, but do not activate
3. Install ZWCAD+ 2012, and activate it by Dongle. When ZWCAD+ is activated(Pro or Std version), start ZWCAD 2012, and it will prompt for activation, choose hardware(dongle) activate, check the hardware encryption option and click ok.
If the dongle is not recognized, please reinstall the dongle driver according to your OS: for 64 bit and 32 bit. The driver is located in ZWCAD 2012 installation folder, named as InstDrv_32bit.exe and InstDrv_64bit.exe
Message 3 of 3
Thanks for the advice. I will try it a bit later, when current project finished.
Yesterday I have unintalled all ZWCAD versions, cleared registries and installed ZWCAD+. In order to activate it, I also had to change USB port for the dongle, as, when put in into the old one it was not recognized.
- .shx file definition
- 2d drawing
- how to find area in autocad
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- zwcad 2009 crack
- cad/cam software download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- using autocad calculating total area
- 3D Design
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- dwg 3d
- how to make cross section in autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad