Message 1 of 7
When dealing with the same XREFS, if i do a selection window to move, edit, copy or erase. ZWCAD selects other XCLIPPED XREFS that were not part of the selection window I made.
This seem to be related in some way either to the basepoint of the XREF or to the fact that the XREF has wipeouts within the DWG.
Please help solve this issue as soon as possible given that I have to meet some deadlines and this is affecting my productivity.
Message 2 of 7
Message 3 of 7
Message 4 of 7
Message 5 of 7
See example below
Message 6 of 7
If there is a wipeout within a drawing, if you xref it into another drawing and xclip said drawing, the wipeouts show up in the new drawing.
Message 7 of 7
Hi Jenny, in case this issue got forgotten about, the latest release of Zwxad+ 2014 Beta 2. VERNUM = "2013.08.15(14973) still has the same issue. Is this that complicated of a fix, as it is really messing up our workflow???
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad .bak viewer
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- convert ellipse to polyline
- combine two regions in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- autocad automatic saving command
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- how to make a hole in autocad
- download cad cam
- autocad block does not explode
- dwg to plt
- zw3d 2013 crack