Message 1 of 7
When dealing with the same XREFS, if i do a selection window to move, edit, copy or erase. ZWCAD selects other XCLIPPED XREFS that were not part of the selection window I made.
This seem to be related in some way either to the basepoint of the XREF or to the fact that the XREF has wipeouts within the DWG.
Please help solve this issue as soon as possible given that I have to meet some deadlines and this is affecting my productivity.
Message 2 of 7
Message 3 of 7
Message 4 of 7
Message 5 of 7
See example below
Message 6 of 7
If there is a wipeout within a drawing, if you xref it into another drawing and xclip said drawing, the wipeouts show up in the new drawing.
Message 7 of 7
Hi Jenny, in case this issue got forgotten about, the latest release of Zwxad+ 2014 Beta 2. VERNUM = "2013.08.15(14973) still has the same issue. Is this that complicated of a fix, as it is really messing up our workflow???
- buy solidworks 2011
- mechanical design software free download
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 3d vx cad software
- mechanical software download
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- dgn to dwg converter
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- dgn to dwg
- freecad tutorials
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- free 3d cad software download