Message 1 of 10
When dealing with the same XREFS, if i do a selection window to move, edit, copy or erase. ZWCAD selects other XCLIPPED XREFS that were not part of the selection window I made.
This seem to be related in some way either to the basepoint of the XREF or to the fact that the XREF has wipeouts within the DWG.
Please help solve this issue as soon as possible given that I have to meet some deadlines and this is affecting my productivity.
Message 2 of 10
Message 3 of 10
Message 4 of 10
Message 5 of 10
Message 6 of 10
hi, got your email, thank you for the drawing, it helped me to figure out the reason of this problem.
The problem is: after using xclip to clip the block reference, the deleted part should not be counted like the remaining part.
When you select the upper left drawing by window selection, you drag your mouse from right to left, in this way, the objects will be selected even only part of it is included within the windows selection. And unfortunately, the deleted part of the xcliped-block-references in the other three remaining drawings are selected, then they are deleted although they seems non-selected(actually they are selected).
The problem ID is 5308, we will try to solve it. Before the problem is fixed, I suggest you to take one of following as temporary solution:
1. Select the upper left drawing by windows selection, be sure to select from left to right (in this way, the object will be selected if all of it is included within the window selection area), and then erase them, after that you will find that some xclip-block-reference in the upper left drawing are still there, then you can select them by picking, and then delete them.
2. This problem only happen on ZWCAD+ 2012, but not on ZWCAD 2012, please use ZWCAD 2012 as a temporary solution.
Message 7 of 10
See example below
Message 8 of 10
If there is a wipeout within a drawing, if you xref it into another drawing and xclip said drawing, the wipeouts show up in the new drawing.
Message 9 of 10
Hi Jenny, in case this issue got forgotten about, the latest release of Zwxad+ 2014 Beta 2. VERNUM = "2013.08.15(14973) still has the same issue. Is this that complicated of a fix, as it is really messing up our workflow???
Message 10 of 10
- autocad 2013 serial number
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- how to make a hole in autocad
- cad mechanical
- free dwg viewer
- cad cam software free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to print multipage dwg
- cad cam software download
- dwg cad
- autocad license error
- how to make cross section in autocad
- zwcad 2010
- How to convert Mtext to Text