Message 1 of 5
I have installed ZWCAD+ SP2 patch yesterday and now it hangs every time I switch to layout and try to do something there(adjust viewport, for example). Did not have such problems with ZWCAD+ SP1.
Does any one have the same problem, or it just me?
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Luckily, I cannot recreate the hang today :)
But yesterday it was as follows:
2 sessions of ZWCAD+ opened.
In one of them, I draw smth. in model space.
Press layout tab to switch to it.
In layout space I draw smth. or write in mtext or adjust viewport window by grips.
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
Since that very first day with SP2, problem disappeared on the same computer and never happened on another our computer with freshly installed SP1 version and SP2 patch.
Hopefully, gone for good.
Thank you anyway for replies.
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- zwcad 2010
- zwcad 2010 download
- home design software free
- unable to select objects in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- autocad moving objects
- autocad default toolbar
- convert dwg to dgn
- autocad .bak viewer
- how to print multipage dwg
- How to open an autocad file
- combine two regions in autocad
- dongle driver for windows 7