Message 1 of 2
I'm interested if I have to pay attention on licensing before installation of SP2.
Do I have to return license before installation?
Do I have to uninstall previous ver first or installation of SP2 will do it for me?
I use both licensing types, dongle (for PRO) and NET license for Standard.
Message 2 of 2
1. if you already installed ZWCAD+ 2012 official, or SP1, you can use the update patch(.msp file) to upgrade your current ZWCAD+ to SP2. No uninstallation is needed.
2. you can also choose the full package of SP2, which needs you to uninstall the previous ZWCAD+ version manually at first. Then install SP2 from scratch.
for dongle license, just pull it out, and plug-in again after installation finished. for floating network license(not borrowed license), upgrade will keep the license information, so you don't need to worry about.
- cad 3d models download
- cad cam software
- autocad 2012 product key
- dwg to skp converter
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- combine two regions in autocad
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- convert dwg to dgn
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- 3d cad design software
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone