Message 1 of 2
I'm interested if I have to pay attention on licensing before installation of SP2.
Do I have to return license before installation?
Do I have to uninstall previous ver first or installation of SP2 will do it for me?
I use both licensing types, dongle (for PRO) and NET license for Standard.
Message 2 of 2
1. if you already installed ZWCAD+ 2012 official, or SP1, you can use the update patch(.msp file) to upgrade your current ZWCAD+ to SP2. No uninstallation is needed.
2. you can also choose the full package of SP2, which needs you to uninstall the previous ZWCAD+ version manually at first. Then install SP2 from scratch.
for dongle license, just pull it out, and plug-in again after installation finished. for floating network license(not borrowed license), upgrade will keep the license information, so you don't need to worry about.
- mechanical software download
- combine two regions in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- zwcad 2011
- cad cam download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad cam software download
- pdf to dwg
- autocad block does not explode
- 3d vx cad software
- free cad cam software
- 3d cad free software
- 3d cad design
- Free 3d house design software
- how to open dwg on ipad