CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD > Can't save dxf file when I open it on ZWCAD+ 2012 SP2

Can't save dxf file when I open it on ZWCAD+ 2012 SP2

Subscribe Topic

bella

Manager

Message 1 of 1

16-04-2013 04:35 . pm   |   View his/her posts only

Dear fellows,I have receiving some feedbacks on ZWCAD+ 2012 SP2 from Facebook.

This is quoted from a ZWCAD 2011 user, who has reflected the problems encountered when saving the DXF file.

DXF for me is a way to do "save as by objects selection". very important function to do separate drawing for 3d modeling (sketchup). but some problems to me on ZWCAD2012+ is:

1: if i saving dxf2010 or else previous version by BINARY format with Select Objects. I can't OPEN the dxf document when after i saved.

Popup :

"0Grd.dxf is not valid DXF file Invalid or incomplete DXF input -- drawing discarded."

I ONLY CAN USE ASCII code for my dxf document.

2: On 2011sp1, i tick BINARY format with Select Objects. When the 1st time i use(2011) till now 2013, First time setup only. i can always use my customize dxf saving options, and non-need to do re-setting the save-as options. But 2012sp i need to re-setting the option while after i close the ZWCAD2012sp2.

3: if 1st i select the objects. and i choose the dxf option of ASCII format with Select Objects. the scene will turnback into model mode again ask me select object again.
previously 2011 dont have these problem.

--- I have asked the user to send me the screenshot or the drawing if possible. Anyone can help?

See also
X