Message 1 of 3
downloaded & installed the ZWCAD 2012 SP2 trial version on 2013-4-10.
and try to use for it.
But still keeping the previous version (ZWCAD2011 sp1)
in my computer, course it's licensed.
My PC is running on Windows 7 Home Premium x64,
the support is DELL computer, Studio XPS 8100.
Intel i5-750 2.67Ghz.
4 GB of RAM.
Graphic: Nvidia GeForce GT220, DirectX 11
Let me directly mention some of the running issue in ZWCAD 2012 SP2 Trial.
1. When i view my drawing on Layout mode.
Some time my mouse cursor will disappear when i move the cursor from
layout mode inside view (paper size area, gray area) to the Layouts mode & Model mode swift tab.
2. I trying to OPEN the drawing drawn by ZWCAD2011 & save as dwg2004~dwg2010,including Xref.
2a. Application crash when i open the drawing only 410kb & including one xref 602kb file.
2b. SNAILSPEED to OPEN an 310kb drawing file.
This file is not a archi drawing, just a fully of text. Also including one xref 602kb file.
Take me 5mins to OPEN.
Problems of 2a & b won't facing on 2011sp1. I dont know what happen.
Those mention on top is the first test problems that i'm facing.
others are NOT been TEST YET
i'm not a advance use in CAD, but some time the general issue.
The attached is the screenshots,Please check it.
Mtext.rar (418.71 KB)
Message 2 of 3
Before posting problems, it's best to change the exe towards windows XP compatibility first. Windows 7 64bit then modifies some settings.
Drawings on zwcad+ open fast on my windows XP 32 bit.
Mouse pointer stays active so no way to reproduce the problems.
I use dwg's typical 1 to 2 MB sometimes large of 16MB
Zwcad opens them fine.
Message 3 of 3
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3d design software free download
- DWG to DXF
- what is .dwg
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad autosave location
- reset autocad configuration
- autocad turn off the smart command
- dgn to dwg converter online
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- mechanical software download
- dwg to skp converter