Message 1 of 6
Post Last Edit by theMIB at 2013-4-19 22:04
This does not seem to work at all.
Select the replacement entity and the original remains not the new selected item.
neither does show constraints work either, I cannot see them at all.
Message 2 of 6
it has worked for me. I have been modifying some older version big complex models and had to update a lot of references. Now therse are all in the current object.
Are your's from other components or ???
A bit more detail and even a screen shot with tree visible would assist.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
the command works fine in 2012 but it screwed up a bit ion 2013.
I think it actually works... just doens't display correctly.
Curiously - if you toggle dimensions after the Entity swap the display corrects. I did not get the ghosting problem you had.
I am interested to know if it is actually working.. can you try the dim toggle and report back?
Message 6 of 6
- free 3d cad software dwg
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- 3d cad free software
- Free 3d house design software
- 3d design software free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- autocad moving objects
- how to open dwg on ipad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- autocad autocomplete command
- 3d cad design
- cad for students