Message 1 of 6
Post Last Edit by theMIB at 2013-4-19 22:04
This does not seem to work at all.
Select the replacement entity and the original remains not the new selected item.
neither does show constraints work either, I cannot see them at all.
Message 2 of 6
it has worked for me. I have been modifying some older version big complex models and had to update a lot of references. Now therse are all in the current object.
Are your's from other components or ???
A bit more detail and even a screen shot with tree visible would assist.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
the command works fine in 2012 but it screwed up a bit ion 2013.
I think it actually works... just doens't display correctly.
Curiously - if you toggle dimensions after the Entity swap the display corrects. I did not get the ghosting problem you had.
I am interested to know if it is actually working.. can you try the dim toggle and report back?
Message 6 of 6
- How to open an autocad file
- zwcad 2009 crack
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- import dwg into sketchup
- 3d modelling programs
- drawing a gear in autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- freecad download
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- area autocad
- area of irregular shapes
- Free 3d house design software
- how to move objects in autocad