Message 1 of 6
Post Last Edit by theMIB at 2013-4-19 22:04
This does not seem to work at all.
Select the replacement entity and the original remains not the new selected item.
neither does show constraints work either, I cannot see them at all.
Message 2 of 6
it has worked for me. I have been modifying some older version big complex models and had to update a lot of references. Now therse are all in the current object.
Are your's from other components or ???
A bit more detail and even a screen shot with tree visible would assist.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
the command works fine in 2012 but it screwed up a bit ion 2013.
I think it actually works... just doens't display correctly.
Curiously - if you toggle dimensions after the Entity swap the display corrects. I did not get the ghosting problem you had.
I am interested to know if it is actually working.. can you try the dim toggle and report back?
Message 6 of 6
- mechanical design software free download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- zwcad 2009 crack
- autocad calculate area
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to make a hole in autocad
- convert ellipse to polyline
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad automatic saving command
- 3d modelling programs
- catia windows 8
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- vx cad cam software