Message 1 of 6
Post Last Edit by theMIB at 2013-4-19 22:04
This does not seem to work at all.
Select the replacement entity and the original remains not the new selected item.
neither does show constraints work either, I cannot see them at all.
Message 2 of 6
it has worked for me. I have been modifying some older version big complex models and had to update a lot of references. Now therse are all in the current object.
Are your's from other components or ???
A bit more detail and even a screen shot with tree visible would assist.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
the command works fine in 2012 but it screwed up a bit ion 2013.
I think it actually works... just doens't display correctly.
Curiously - if you toggle dimensions after the Entity swap the display corrects. I did not get the ghosting problem you had.
I am interested to know if it is actually working.. can you try the dim toggle and report back?
Message 6 of 6
- cad mechanical download
- cad free download
- set autosave in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- home design software free
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- autocad 2010 product key
- autocad automatic saving command
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad show the file path
- mechanical engineering software free download
- free cad software
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg