Message 1 of 3
Is there any way to replace one block with another ?
I have one block which i used multiple times ( about 200) in a drawing and i need now to replace it with cnother one .
Message 2 of 3
1.Use “block” command to create the second block, name it the same to block you want to replace, it prompts that the block has already been defined, whether to update it? Click “Yes” and then all of them are replaced.
2.Re-edit the block you want to replace, double click the block or use command “refedit”, modify it just like the second block(or copy the second block previously and paste here, no need to draft from scratch), then “save reference edit”.
3. If you are an AutoCAD user, you may be told to use command “BlockReplace”, but this command is not available in ZWCAD+ yet, you can use it on ZWCAD 2012.
You might also like these posts:
how can i explode a non-uniformly scaled block
How to explode block but keeping attributes text in CAD?
Block Could not be Exploded, Can't Explode Block
How to replace one block with another?
Count how many bolcks in the drawing
extract attribute from block
cad dynamic block
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 3 of 3
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad 2010 serial number
- text to mtext
- 3d cad design software
- zw 3d
- cad corner blocks
- cam design software
- catia windows 8
- how to create fillet in autocad
- skp to dwg
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- mechanical engineering software free download