Message 1 of 2
Is there any way to replace one block with another ?
I have one block which i used multiple times ( about 200) in a drawing and i need now to replace it with cnother one .
Message 2 of 2
1.Use “block” command to create the second block, name it the same to block you want to replace, it prompts that the block has already been defined, whether to update it? Click “Yes” and then all of them are replaced.
2.Re-edit the block you want to replace, double click the block or use command “refedit”, modify it just like the second block(or copy the second block previously and paste here, no need to draft from scratch), then “save reference edit”.
3. If you are an AutoCAD user, you may be told to use command “BlockReplace”, but this command is not available in ZWCAD+ yet, you can use it on ZWCAD 2012.
You might also like these posts:
how can i explode a non-uniformly scaled block
How to explode block but keeping attributes text in CAD?
Block Could not be Exploded, Can't Explode Block
How to replace one block with another?
Count how many bolcks in the drawing
extract attribute from block
cad dynamic block
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
- drawing a gear in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- free cad download
- import dwg into sketchup
- cad cam software
- mechanical engineering software free download
- dgn to dwg
- dwg software
- zwcad 2009
- autocad 2012 serial number
- dgn to dwg converter
- autocad default toolbar
- cad corner blocks
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg