Message 1 of 2
Is there any way to replace one block with another ?
I have one block which i used multiple times ( about 200) in a drawing and i need now to replace it with cnother one .
Message 2 of 2
1.Use “block” command to create the second block, name it the same to block you want to replace, it prompts that the block has already been defined, whether to update it? Click “Yes” and then all of them are replaced.
2.Re-edit the block you want to replace, double click the block or use command “refedit”, modify it just like the second block(or copy the second block previously and paste here, no need to draft from scratch), then “save reference edit”.
3. If you are an AutoCAD user, you may be told to use command “BlockReplace”, but this command is not available in ZWCAD+ yet, you can use it on ZWCAD 2012.
You might also like these posts:
how can i explode a non-uniformly scaled block
How to explode block but keeping attributes text in CAD?
Block Could not be Exploded, Can't Explode Block
How to replace one block with another?
Count how many bolcks in the drawing
extract attribute from block
cad dynamic block
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
- acad viewer free
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- free 3d cam software
- 3d cad models free download
- cad cam software free download
- dgn to dwg converter online
- dgn to dwg converter
- autocad to sketchup
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- 3d cad software
- sheet metal design tips
- autocad default toolbar
- drawing angles in autocad