Message 1 of 3
I'd like to extract attributes of blocks from a drawing by using 'ddattext' command.
When I create a template file containing e.g. BL:NAME or BL:X and run 'ddattext' command by applying that template, the output file contains no data (empty NAME, X and Y is always 0.0). No error is shown while the command is processed and values for all user-defined attributes are correctly appearing in the output.
Is there any related issue known already or could someone give me a hint how to extract e.g. the coordinates of such blocks?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad .bak viewer
- 3d modeling website
- mechanical engineering software free download
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- 3d modelling programs
- cad corner blocks
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- convert dwg to dgn
- zwcad 2010
- autocad calculate area
- dwg cad
- text to mtext