Message 1 of 3
I'd like to extract attributes of blocks from a drawing by using 'ddattext' command.
When I create a template file containing e.g. BL:NAME or BL:X and run 'ddattext' command by applying that template, the output file contains no data (empty NAME, X and Y is always 0.0). No error is shown while the command is processed and values for all user-defined attributes are correctly appearing in the output.
Is there any related issue known already or could someone give me a hint how to extract e.g. the coordinates of such blocks?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- zwcad 2010 crack
- zwcad 2009 crack
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- free dwf viewer for mac
- dwg software
- cad cam software free download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- How to install ZW3D
- autocad automatic saving command
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- autocad to sketchup
- dongle driver for windows 7