Message 1 of 3
I'd like to extract attributes of blocks from a drawing by using 'ddattext' command.
When I create a template file containing e.g. BL:NAME or BL:X and run 'ddattext' command by applying that template, the output file contains no data (empty NAME, X and Y is always 0.0). No error is shown while the command is processed and values for all user-defined attributes are correctly appearing in the output.
Is there any related issue known already or could someone give me a hint how to extract e.g. the coordinates of such blocks?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- autocad commands
- how to open dwg on iphone
- cad for iphone
- autosave autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- autocad show the file path
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- download cad cam