Message 1 of 3
I'd like to extract attributes of blocks from a drawing by using 'ddattext' command.
When I create a template file containing e.g. BL:NAME or BL:X and run 'ddattext' command by applying that template, the output file contains no data (empty NAME, X and Y is always 0.0). No error is shown while the command is processed and values for all user-defined attributes are correctly appearing in the output.
Is there any related issue known already or could someone give me a hint how to extract e.g. the coordinates of such blocks?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- autocad autocomplete command
- autocad license error
- zwcad portable
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad .bak viewer
- free dwg viewer
- 3d cad models free download
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- dwg cad
- cad free download
- zwcad 2013 download
- cad 3d models download