Message 1 of 3
I'd like to extract attributes of blocks from a drawing by using 'ddattext' command.
When I create a template file containing e.g. BL:NAME or BL:X and run 'ddattext' command by applying that template, the output file contains no data (empty NAME, X and Y is always 0.0). No error is shown while the command is processed and values for all user-defined attributes are correctly appearing in the output.
Is there any related issue known already or could someone give me a hint how to extract e.g. the coordinates of such blocks?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- acad viewer free
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- convert microstation to autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- dgn to dwg converter free
- 3d home design dwg files
- zwcad 2010
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- how to make cross section in autocad
- what is .dwg
- Dwg Converter
- 3d cad software
- cad forum
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad