Message 1 of 3
I'd like to extract attributes of blocks from a drawing by using 'ddattext' command.
When I create a template file containing e.g. BL:NAME or BL:X and run 'ddattext' command by applying that template, the output file contains no data (empty NAME, X and Y is always 0.0). No error is shown while the command is processed and values for all user-defined attributes are correctly appearing in the output.
Is there any related issue known already or could someone give me a hint how to extract e.g. the coordinates of such blocks?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- dgn autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- cad 3d models download
- 2d cam software free download
- free cad download
- freecad tutorials
- zwcad portable
- home design software free
- how to make a hole in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- fadal emulator
- free dwg viewer
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to open dwg on iphone