Message 1 of 4
Windows xp 32 bit
I have re-installed zwcad to test autocad compatibility.
But now, when I choose open, it shows always the icons.
if I choose the list format then the open dialog box shows indead the list.
But as soon when I click on a new folder, then the open dialog switches back to icon views.
In fact: zwcad switches as soon when the list format is selected and the folders are visible in list format.
then the open dialog box shows views again.
How to turn this off so that always the old stylisch list format is used.
The icon presentation on more then 100 folders is not user friendly at all.
Same with details.
Message 2 of 4
Three images: I select Layer manager modify the spacing between the tabs
I click on OK and xref manager closes.
Then I re-open the x-ref manager and the changed spacing is not stored.
Conclusion : I always have to move the spacing between the columns each time I select layer manager.
I classify this as bug.
So xref manager opened: columuns truncated.
Modified spacing, OK
Then again re-opened xref manager
Message 3 of 4
But indeed, the open dialog has the same problem, it does not store the changed setting. So after I've selected List, then indeed the list format is shown but the setting list is not stored if I use the open again.
Message 4 of 4
1. list view in open dialog box: we can't reproduce this problem. When I change the view to list, it keeps in list view as long as you close the dialog box.
2. layer manager: this problem does exist. Thanks for the feedback.
- free dwf viewer
- autocad commands
- how to move objects in autocad
- sketchup import dwg
- zwcad 2011 crack
- Download cad software
- zwcad 2010 download
- 3d modeling website
- dongle driver for windows 7
- cad 3d models download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- 2d drawing
- autocad menu bar
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- Creating a rope texture in 3D