Message 1 of 4
I am having a bit of issues converting an .STL file to a file ZW can work with. Basically i have a 3D Scanned .STL file which i need to be able to create a core/cavity mold with so i can machine up some tooling. I have been trying to get a surface from the .STL for some time with no luck. I went through all the help browser and found topics which seemed to show what i need however i keep either getting errors or completely locking up .ZW and it closes down. I am sure this is because i am doing something wrong not ZW. However i also thought that maybe this is because there is just too much data to try and process.
Model i am trying to work with
Close up wireframe view
Any help would be appreciated. I can email .STL file to anyone if they want to have a go at it.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Haha, no but i can see the resemblance. It is a 3D Scan of a clay model which will actually be used as a crash test dummy, this is the "head". I have scans of the feet/body etc also.
Message 4 of 4
Excuse the bread analogy. but you could do a series of cross sections (Slices) and knock out some profiles to make a quick nurbs of the lump.
Around here, Loaf is actually a euphmism for head! I can now see why.
So, slice the loaf and have a nurbs time.
Cheers - P
- Download free 3d models
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- buy solidworks 2009
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- How to open an autocad file
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad show the file path
- drawing angles in autocad
- pdf to dwg
- zwcad 2014 crack
- .shx file definition
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing