Message 1 of 4
I am having a bit of issues converting an .STL file to a file ZW can work with. Basically i have a 3D Scanned .STL file which i need to be able to create a core/cavity mold with so i can machine up some tooling. I have been trying to get a surface from the .STL for some time with no luck. I went through all the help browser and found topics which seemed to show what i need however i keep either getting errors or completely locking up .ZW and it closes down. I am sure this is because i am doing something wrong not ZW. However i also thought that maybe this is because there is just too much data to try and process.
Model i am trying to work with
Close up wireframe view
Any help would be appreciated. I can email .STL file to anyone if they want to have a go at it.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Haha, no but i can see the resemblance. It is a 3D Scan of a clay model which will actually be used as a crash test dummy, this is the "head". I have scans of the feet/body etc also.
Message 4 of 4
Excuse the bread analogy. but you could do a series of cross sections (Slices) and knock out some profiles to make a quick nurbs of the lump.
Around here, Loaf is actually a euphmism for head! I can now see why.
So, slice the loaf and have a nurbs time.
Cheers - P
- zwcad 2012 crack
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad autocomplete command
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- dwg to skp
- mechanical softwares free download
- cad for iphone
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to open dwg on ipad
- combine two regions in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- autocad turn off the smart command