Message 1 of 4
if you are doing serious modelling you will be using the selection Filter a lot.
Of course this can mean a lot of menu trips and clicking to select - or does it?
Did you know there is an easy way?
Just 'cursor over' the object you wish to select, and Shift/Scroll middle button to run through the options.
Works a treat and is a lot easier and faster than theold way.
Nice functionality - thanks guys. :)
Cheers - Paul
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi Mirko, actually this functionality has been around for quite a while. It may even be from VX days - not sure.
I only recently discovered it and realised that maybe not everyone had noticed.
My mantra is 'Less is More' so this fits.
Message 4 of 4
- cad drafting software
- free 3d cad software dwg
- free dwg viewer
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- 3D Software Download
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- cad cam software download
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- How to open an autocad file
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- autosave autocad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- autocad 2010 product key