Message 1 of 4
if you are doing serious modelling you will be using the selection Filter a lot.
Of course this can mean a lot of menu trips and clicking to select - or does it?
Did you know there is an easy way?
Just 'cursor over' the object you wish to select, and Shift/Scroll middle button to run through the options.
Works a treat and is a lot easier and faster than theold way.
Nice functionality - thanks guys. :)
Cheers - Paul
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi Mirko, actually this functionality has been around for quite a while. It may even be from VX days - not sure.
I only recently discovered it and realised that maybe not everyone had noticed.
My mantra is 'Less is More' so this fits.
Message 4 of 4
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad convert text to mtext
- 2d drawing
- how to open dwg on iphone
- Dwg Converter
- drawing angles in autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- Free 3d house design software
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- autocad 2013 product key
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- text to mtext
- dgn converter
- .shx file definition