Message 1 of 4
if you are doing serious modelling you will be using the selection Filter a lot.
Of course this can mean a lot of menu trips and clicking to select - or does it?
Did you know there is an easy way?
Just 'cursor over' the object you wish to select, and Shift/Scroll middle button to run through the options.
Works a treat and is a lot easier and faster than theold way.
Nice functionality - thanks guys. :)
Cheers - Paul
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi Mirko, actually this functionality has been around for quite a while. It may even be from VX days - not sure.
I only recently discovered it and realised that maybe not everyone had noticed.
My mantra is 'Less is More' so this fits.
Message 4 of 4
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- free cad cam software
- set autosave in autocad
- vx cad cam software
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- dwg 3d
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- 3d cad cam
- buy solidworks 2009
- using autocad calculating total area
- what is cam software
- how to print multipage dwg
- why can't i explode a block in autocad