Message 1 of 4
if you are doing serious modelling you will be using the selection Filter a lot.
Of course this can mean a lot of menu trips and clicking to select - or does it?
Did you know there is an easy way?
Just 'cursor over' the object you wish to select, and Shift/Scroll middle button to run through the options.
Works a treat and is a lot easier and faster than theold way.
Nice functionality - thanks guys. :)
Cheers - Paul
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi Mirko, actually this functionality has been around for quite a while. It may even be from VX days - not sure.
I only recently discovered it and realised that maybe not everyone had noticed.
My mantra is 'Less is More' so this fits.
Message 4 of 4
- convert microstation to autocad
- dwg to plt
- autocad show the file path
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- autocad slide library manager
- DXF converter
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- buy solidworks 2009
- cad cam software download
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- cad cam software free download
- free 3d cad software download
- mechanical softwares free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- How to install ZW3D