Message 1 of 4
if you are doing serious modelling you will be using the selection Filter a lot.
Of course this can mean a lot of menu trips and clicking to select - or does it?
Did you know there is an easy way?
Just 'cursor over' the object you wish to select, and Shift/Scroll middle button to run through the options.
Works a treat and is a lot easier and faster than theold way.
Nice functionality - thanks guys. :)
Cheers - Paul
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi Mirko, actually this functionality has been around for quite a while. It may even be from VX days - not sure.
I only recently discovered it and realised that maybe not everyone had noticed.
My mantra is 'Less is More' so this fits.
Message 4 of 4
- cad cam software free download
- unlock viewport
- freecad tutorials
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad license error
- buy solidworks 2009
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- zw3d 2013 crack
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- free cad software
- .shx file definition
- using autocad calculating total area