Message 1 of 1
Search your drawings in ZWCAD Touch
Last time we shared a tip about how to manage large amount of files by creating folders. But how can I quickly find the one I want to open?
In order to solve this problem, ZWCAD Touch provided the File Search box. You can find it in every folders, no matter local ones or on the cloud.
The figure above shows when the search box is activated in a folder with many drawings. To find the one you want, just type any character you remember in the file name.Just like following:
When I input “Ma”,only drawings that contain “ma” (case insensitive) in the file name will be listed,and others are filtered. Now it’s much easier to choose the right one. And the search result is dynamically changed when you keep typing, so that you don’t even need a “Search” button.
How do you feel about this time-saving features? Convenient, isn't it? Leave your comment and share your experience about ZWCAD Touch to users around the world.
- dgn to dwg converter online
- cad discussion
- zw3d 2013 crack
- zwcad portable
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad area calculation
- autocad autocomplete command
- autosave autocad
- autocad 2013 serial number