Message 1 of 4
When i test the STEP export, by re-importing back into ZW3D, the colours are retained.
But i have 2 customers that are telling me my STEP files still import all in single colour. One is using VISI CAD and the other is using Rhino CAD.
Has anyone else had customers telling them their ZW3D 2013 STEP files are still importing all in single colour?
And also to note,when i tested the STEP import by re-importing the STEP file into ZW3D, there are some errors in the model (Edges not matching). If the STEP translators were working 100%, surely ZW3D should be able to read in one of its own STEP files perfectly?
I must say though, the ZW3D 2013 STEP translation is much quicker and creates much smaller files than previous versions. I've also tested importing STEP files that have many errors in previous versions and are much improved in ZW3D 2013.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
With ZW3D 17.05 I just ran a few experiments with assemblies with colors that I exported out with Step AP214.
No problems with the other programs retaining the colors.
Message 4 of 4
STEP 214 with color export was a problem before ZW3D 2013, and now it works correctly in ZW3D 2013. I think it might be the problem of wrong setting in other program, customers need to check or just export to Parasolid to see if it fix the problem.
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- 3d cad software
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad turn off the smart command
- mechanical softwares free download
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- unlock viewport
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- how to open dwg on ipad
- 3d vx cad software