Message 1 of 4
When i test the STEP export, by re-importing back into ZW3D, the colours are retained.
But i have 2 customers that are telling me my STEP files still import all in single colour. One is using VISI CAD and the other is using Rhino CAD.
Has anyone else had customers telling them their ZW3D 2013 STEP files are still importing all in single colour?
And also to note,when i tested the STEP import by re-importing the STEP file into ZW3D, there are some errors in the model (Edges not matching). If the STEP translators were working 100%, surely ZW3D should be able to read in one of its own STEP files perfectly?
I must say though, the ZW3D 2013 STEP translation is much quicker and creates much smaller files than previous versions. I've also tested importing STEP files that have many errors in previous versions and are much improved in ZW3D 2013.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
With ZW3D 17.05 I just ran a few experiments with assemblies with colors that I exported out with Step AP214.
No problems with the other programs retaining the colors.
Message 4 of 4
STEP 214 with color export was a problem before ZW3D 2013, and now it works correctly in ZW3D 2013. I think it might be the problem of wrong setting in other program, customers need to check or just export to Parasolid to see if it fix the problem.
- autocad 2012 serial number
- convert microstation to autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- 2d drawing
- autocad autocomplete command
- mechanical software download
- free 3d cad software download
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- mechanical softwares free download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- text to mtext
- Free 3d house design software
- cad for students
- 3d design software free download