CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD Tutorial & Tips > Where is OVERKILL? How to delete duplicate and overlapping lines?
Message 1 of 1
Where is OVERKILL? How to delete duplicate and overlapping lines?
23-05-2013 11:10 . pm | View his/her posts only
hi, I have a drawing with many duplicate and overlapping lines, how can I remove them? I heard that OVERKILL can make that work, but I can’t find it in my AutoCAD.
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- what is cam software
- import dwg into sketchup
- free dwf viewer for mac
- How to install ZWCAD
- dongle driver for windows 7
- mechanical engineering software free download
- unlock viewport
- buy solidworks 2009
- cad cam download
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- set autosave in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- autocad show the file path