Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Hi Dave, do you mean that you want retain the original face colour for newly created features, but don't want to follow the default face colour ?
If so, why you don't set the default colour to original face colour firstly?
Message 3 of 4
I have set the face colour at the point before i create the first 3D geometry but the face colour changes during creating of new features (Automatically).
Especially if you add a hole feature with thread. ZW creates the hole in a new face colour, it also changes all existing hole features to the new colour???
This doesn't just happen on creation of holes, i've had it happen when creating other new features.
I've also had a situation where the default face colour changes automatically, but not sure yet what triggers this yet?
So at the moment, i find myself with multiple face colours on a single part and the need to keep changing the face colours.
Multi-coloured parts within an assembly can be difficult to work with.
I'm sure other users must be experiencing this? It was same problem in ZW3D-2012.
Message 4 of 4
- how to make a hole in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- mechanical design software free download
- free dwg viewer
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- free cad software
- free dwf viewer
- convert microstation to autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad calculate area
- autocad autosave location
- cad free download
- cad discussion
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad .bak viewer