CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD Tutorial & Tips > How to convert AutoCAD DWG to PDF File? Convert AutoCAD to PDF, PDF plotter

How to convert AutoCAD DWG to PDF File? Convert AutoCAD to PDF, PDF plotter

Subscribe Topic

TomSchrader

Message 1 of 2

How to convert AutoCAD DWG to PDF File? Convert AutoCAD to PDF, PDF plotter
28-05-2013 10:45 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Hi there! I'm new to this forum. Does anybody know how to convert AutoCAD DWG to PDF file? How can I convert AutoCAD to PDF, is there any DWG to PDF converter free? The one I'm using currently doesn't always convert every PDF file. It would be better if I can even convert mass dwg to pdf?

I don't mind if it's free or I have to pay for it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Jenny

Super Moderator

Message 2 of 2

28-05-2013 10:48 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Hi, no need to buy a DWG to PDF converter, actually there is a free and also great “DWG to PDF converter” inside ZWCAD+. That is ZWCAD+’s built-in PDF plotter. You can find it under the list of plotter: “DWG To PDF.pc5”.

How to convert AutoCAD DWG to PDF File, to convert AutoCAD to PDF, please following these steps:

1. run PLOT command in ZWCAD+ command line, from the pop out Plot dialog box, find the DWG to PDF plotter from the printer list.
Note: If you don't have ZWCAD+, you can download from here, there are 30 days for free trial: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview

autocad zwcad dwg to pdf

DWG-2-PDF.png
2013-5-28 10:47

2. configure the plot settings like plot area, plot scale, plot style and so on.

autocad zwcad plot dwg to pdf

plot-dwg-to-pdf.jpg
2013-10-10 11:59

3. click OK to plot dwg to pdf file.

You can also use Publish to convert dwg to pdf, see this post:
How to print a multi-page PDF from ZWCAD + dwg drawing?
More:
Plot DWG to PDF with Layers
See also
X