Message 1 of 11
Message 2 of 11
I don’t know whether ZWCAD reads DGN.
To translate CAD drawings, you can also try the export of "DWG" files (a data format closely related to Autodesk DWG) available in Microstation.
Message 3 of 11
Message 4 of 11
I use dgn in autocad like these way:
1. input command IMPORT, select DGN format from file type drop-down list, and then select a dgn file
2. autocad pop up a dialog box, about dgn to dwg settings, such as layer and linetype mapping.
3. Save it in autocad, then it is saved as a dwg file.
these are steps I convert dgn file to dwg by autocad, by the way, only autocad high version supports dgn, for me, I use autocad 2012.
import dgn autocad
dgn settings autocad
Message 5 of 11
You might also want to know:
Convert DWG to DGN
convert dwg to pdf
convert PDF to DWG
dwg to jpg
What is ZWCAD+? Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
Message 6 of 11
Message 7 of 11
Message 8 of 11
Message 9 of 11
Message 10 of 11
AcDbSubDMesh Class Problem:
Sketchup *.skp files to import people with texture mapping, 3D Vehicles etc.
3DStudio *.3ds to import rich Plants Libraries, 3D Vehicles etc.
Wavefront Technologies *.obj to import rich Plants Libraries
Message 11 of 11
Because many customers are waiting for that, and because many of them could affraid if it really will become reality (the same as me) - I would like to share with you the fact which I have noticed only now.
The fact is that Open Design Alliance except of DWGDirect now also provides DGNdirect.
I really don't know how old this information is - but thanks it I'm sure ZWSOFT will keep it's promisses and DGN import/Export will be included into ZWCAD soon.
- cad/cam software download
- autocad area calculation
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- 3D Design
- zwcad 2010 download
- what is cam software
- how to move objects in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- DXF converter
- using autocad calculating total area
- wire rope design
- 3d design software free download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- calculate area in autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad