Message 1 of 9
Message 2 of 9
I don’t know whether ZWCAD reads DGN.
To translate CAD drawings, you can also try the export of "DWG" files (a data format closely related to Autodesk DWG) available in Microstation.
Message 3 of 9
Message 4 of 9
I use dgn in autocad like these way:
1. input command IMPORT, select DGN format from file type drop-down list, and then select a dgn file
2. autocad pop up a dialog box, about dgn to dwg settings, such as layer and linetype mapping.
3. Save it in autocad, then it is saved as a dwg file.
these are steps I convert dgn file to dwg by autocad, by the way, only autocad high version supports dgn, for me, I use autocad 2012.
import dgn autocad
dgn settings autocad
Message 5 of 9
Message 6 of 9
Message 7 of 9
Message 8 of 9
AcDbSubDMesh Class Problem:
Sketchup *.skp files to import people with texture mapping, 3D Vehicles etc.
3DStudio *.3ds to import rich Plants Libraries, 3D Vehicles etc.
Wavefront Technologies *.obj to import rich Plants Libraries
Message 9 of 9
Because many customers are waiting for that, and because many of them could affraid if it really will become reality (the same as me) - I would like to share with you the fact which I have noticed only now.
The fact is that Open Design Alliance except of DWGDirect now also provides DGNdirect.
I really don't know how old this information is - but thanks it I'm sure ZWSOFT will keep it's promisses and DGN import/Export will be included into ZWCAD soon.
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- free dwf viewer
- free dwg viewer
- zwcad 2014 crack
- cad cam software free download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- catia windows 8
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- autocad .bak viewer
- drawing angles in autocad
- 2d drawing
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to open dwg on iphone
- drawing a parabola in autocad