Message 1 of 3
This would be to export multiple part models via IGES, STEP or Parasolid.
I think you would need to highlight (CTRL / SHIFT for multiple selection) each part at the object manager level, then export all parts with the same "global" settings.
You could even have some defaults for what you want to export within each part depending on part type (Part or Sheet) And maybe an option within each part to alter the defaults during batch file exports.
Some of my customers require a full set of individual IGES and STEP files and currently its very time consuming to go into each part and export 2 file types for every part.
(For STEP, i could just export an assembly file but problem is my customers still saying all parts import into their system in 1 colour!!!!)
Message 2 of 3
Once upon a time - there where these little DAL's that did things like that.
Now I have asked before and will ask again - when will DAL/macros etc be available or able to be written again?
Cheers - Paul
Message 3 of 3
- how to make cross section in autocad
- autocad tag attribute display off
- 3d home design dwg files
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad convert text to mtext
- dgn to dwg converter online
- unlock viewport
- combine two regions in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- free 3d cad software download
- buy cad software
- free dwf viewer
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- cad reseller ksa
- advanced mechanical designing softwares