Message 1 of 3
This would be to export multiple part models via IGES, STEP or Parasolid.
I think you would need to highlight (CTRL / SHIFT for multiple selection) each part at the object manager level, then export all parts with the same "global" settings.
You could even have some defaults for what you want to export within each part depending on part type (Part or Sheet) And maybe an option within each part to alter the defaults during batch file exports.
Some of my customers require a full set of individual IGES and STEP files and currently its very time consuming to go into each part and export 2 file types for every part.
(For STEP, i could just export an assembly file but problem is my customers still saying all parts import into their system in 1 colour!!!!)
Message 2 of 3
Once upon a time - there where these little DAL's that did things like that.
Now I have asked before and will ask again - when will DAL/macros etc be available or able to be written again?
Cheers - Paul
Message 3 of 3
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- cadtools forum
- cad design software
- buy cad software
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- zwcad 2010 download
- free 3d cad software download
- sketchup dwg
- zw3d 2013 crack
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- pdf to dwg
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- how to open sid file in autocad