Message 1 of 3
This would be to export multiple part models via IGES, STEP or Parasolid.
I think you would need to highlight (CTRL / SHIFT for multiple selection) each part at the object manager level, then export all parts with the same "global" settings.
You could even have some defaults for what you want to export within each part depending on part type (Part or Sheet) And maybe an option within each part to alter the defaults during batch file exports.
Some of my customers require a full set of individual IGES and STEP files and currently its very time consuming to go into each part and export 2 file types for every part.
(For STEP, i could just export an assembly file but problem is my customers still saying all parts import into their system in 1 colour!!!!)
Message 2 of 3
Once upon a time - there where these little DAL's that did things like that.
Now I have asked before and will ask again - when will DAL/macros etc be available or able to be written again?
Cheers - Paul
Message 3 of 3
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- zwcad 2010
- 3d vx cad software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- buy solidworks 2010
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- zwcad 2011
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- cad software free download
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- catia windows 8
- how to measure area in autocad
- zwcad 2010 crack