Message 1 of 4
The only problem I have noticed so far is when I verify and save an stl model for use as a stock it is in metric and has to be scaled even though VX is set for inch. I have already submitted a pcr. I am trying to get use to the new set up. I get stumped now and then but I do like it.
Message 2 of 4
Many customers are using V11.21 for CAM. It has been very stable and producing good results for a diversified group of toolmakers in the northeast.
The developers have been doing a great job providing us with awsome software.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
An STL file is a very primitive format so the units doesn't exist stored inside. Very probable when the STL is exported it is exported in metric units (I think this is how it is stored inside database) and when is imported is imported assuming the units inside are the one used in current session.
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- free 3d cad software download
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- 3d cad design
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- zwcad 2009 crack
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- mechanical engineering software free download
- How to install ZW3D
- text to mtext
- zwcad 2010 crack
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- How to install ZWCAD
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- zwcad 2011 crack