Message 1 of 4
The only problem I have noticed so far is when I verify and save an stl model for use as a stock it is in metric and has to be scaled even though VX is set for inch. I have already submitted a pcr. I am trying to get use to the new set up. I get stumped now and then but I do like it.
Message 2 of 4
Many customers are using V11.21 for CAM. It has been very stable and producing good results for a diversified group of toolmakers in the northeast.
The developers have been doing a great job providing us with awsome software.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
An STL file is a very primitive format so the units doesn't exist stored inside. Very probable when the STL is exported it is exported in metric units (I think this is how it is stored inside database) and when is imported is imported assuming the units inside are the one used in current session.
- Download Free 3D CAD
- Free 3d house design software
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- unable to select objects in autocad
- free cad download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- zwcad portable
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to make a hole in autocad
- cad cam software free
- unlock viewport
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad 2010 product key
- mechanical design software