How import cad to sketchup? Import AutoCAD to Sketchup, convert dwg to skp files
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1. Generally we only need some of geometer objects in the dwg, use AutoCAD WBLOCK command to select what objects we need, save to a drawing and import that into sketchup. You can also use PURGE to clean up unnecessary data. This can be done in AutoCAD or ZWCAD, if you don't have one, download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad+ , there are 30 days for free trial.
2. Be sure to explode all 2D polyline objects in the dwg file. Because arcs within a 2D Polyline will appear straight when imported into SketchUp unless you explode the 2D Polyline so the arc segments are extracted from the polyline.
3. Ensure uniform units, before importing the dwg, you need to check the drawing in AutoCAD/ZWCAD, use command UNITS, when you import it to SketchUp, make sure Sketch Up use the same units, click the Options button in the file dialogue to ensure the units are correct.
import dwg to sketchup
dwg to sketch up units
Message 3 of 4
ZWCAD+ use DWG as default file format too, dwg drawing created by ZWCAD+ can be imported into sketchup through above steps.
You might also be interested in these posts:
Drawing 3D Thread using helix / sweep
autocad to 3ds max? convert dwg to 3ds? autocad 3ds export
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
Message 4 of 4
- mechanical engineering software free download
- what is .dwg
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- cad for students
- mechanical design software free download
- free 3d cam software
- zwcad 2012 crack
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- Download cad software
- 3d models of people
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- 3d cad design
- cad reseller ksa
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to open dwg files in autocad