How import cad to sketchup? Import AutoCAD to Sketchup, convert dwg to skp files
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
1. Generally we only need some of geometer objects in the dwg, use AutoCAD WBLOCK command to select what objects we need, save to a drawing and import that into sketchup. You can also use PURGE to clean up unnecessary data. This can be done in AutoCAD or ZWCAD, if you don't have one, download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview/, there are 30 days for free trial.
2. Be sure to explode all 2D polyline objects in the dwg file. Because arcs within a 2D Polyline will appear straight when imported into SketchUp unless you explode the 2D Polyline so the arc segments are extracted from the polyline.
3. Ensure uniform units, before importing the dwg, you need to check the drawing in AutoCAD/ZWCAD, use command UNITS, when you import it to SketchUp, make sure Sketch Up use the same units, click the Options button in the file dialogue to ensure the units are correct.
import dwg to sketchup
dwg to sketch up units
Message 3 of 3
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- cad design software
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- sketchup dwg
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- dwg to plt
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad autosave location
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- free 3d cad software download