How import cad to sketchup? Import AutoCAD to Sketchup, convert dwg to skp files
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
1. Generally we only need some of geometer objects in the dwg, use AutoCAD WBLOCK command to select what objects we need, save to a drawing and import that into sketchup. You can also use PURGE to clean up unnecessary data. This can be done in AutoCAD or ZWCAD, if you don't have one, download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview/, there are 30 days for free trial.
2. Be sure to explode all 2D polyline objects in the dwg file. Because arcs within a 2D Polyline will appear straight when imported into SketchUp unless you explode the 2D Polyline so the arc segments are extracted from the polyline.
3. Ensure uniform units, before importing the dwg, you need to check the drawing in AutoCAD/ZWCAD, use command UNITS, when you import it to SketchUp, make sure Sketch Up use the same units, click the Options button in the file dialogue to ensure the units are correct.
import dwg to sketchup
dwg to sketch up units
Message 3 of 3
- 3d cad cam
- dongle driver for windows 7
- autocad license error
- convert dwg to dgn
- Download free 3d models
- 3d ds
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autocad 2012 product key
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- 3d design software free download
- 2d cam software free download
- Download Free 3D CAD
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to open sid file in autocad
- 3d cad design software