CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD > Unable to apply the modification of alternate units

Unable to apply the modification of alternate units

Subscribe Topic

Ben

Message 1 of 3

Unable to apply the modification of alternate units
30-05-2013 08:06 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Hi Everyone,

When using Dimension Styles with Alternate Units checked and set "Below Primary Value" the alternate value is still applied after the primary value. This was a problem also on previous ZWcad versions, but doing an extra step of updating the dimension after it was applied would move the value below the primary.

This solution does not work with vernum 2011.10.30(17176). Anybody have a solution for this? I've been living with this problem for a while now, but it has been very frustrating and is forcing me to increase paper space for my vertical dimensions or Explode the dimension and manually typing the in the value.

Ben

Message 2 of 3

19-06-2013 08:35 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Is there no solution to this program defect?

We do a lot of drawings for both domestic and international customers, requiring us to apply both dimensions

Is ZWcad 2012 no longer being supported since ZWcad 2012+ has been released?

Jenny

Super Moderator

Message 3 of 3

24-06-2013 10:35 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Reply 2# Finnbear

hi, this problem has been fixed in ZWCAD+ 2012, I suggest you to upgrade to the new version. Plus, ZWCAD+ has many advantages comparing to ZWCAD: support bigger drawing, better APIs and many more. You can download ZWCAD+ and have 30 days for free trial.

bug ID: 307
See also
X