Message 1 of 3
When using Dimension Styles with Alternate Units checked and set "Below Primary Value" the alternate value is still applied after the primary value. This was a problem also on previous ZWcad versions, but doing an extra step of updating the dimension after it was applied would move the value below the primary.
This solution does not work with vernum 2011.10.30(17176). Anybody have a solution for this? I've been living with this problem for a while now, but it has been very frustrating and is forcing me to increase paper space for my vertical dimensions or Explode the dimension and manually typing the in the value.
Message 2 of 3
We do a lot of drawings for both domestic and international customers, requiring us to apply both dimensions
Is ZWcad 2012 no longer being supported since ZWcad 2012+ has been released?
Message 3 of 3
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- 3d ds
- autocad 2012 product key
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- autocad tag attribute display off
- Free 3d house design software
- dongle driver for windows 7
- zw3d 2013 crack
- how to open sid file in autocad
- How to install ZW3D
- acad viewer free
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- autocad autosave location
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad