Message 1 of 3
When using Dimension Styles with Alternate Units checked and set "Below Primary Value" the alternate value is still applied after the primary value. This was a problem also on previous ZWcad versions, but doing an extra step of updating the dimension after it was applied would move the value below the primary.
This solution does not work with vernum 2011.10.30(17176). Anybody have a solution for this? I've been living with this problem for a while now, but it has been very frustrating and is forcing me to increase paper space for my vertical dimensions or Explode the dimension and manually typing the in the value.
Message 2 of 3
We do a lot of drawings for both domestic and international customers, requiring us to apply both dimensions
Is ZWcad 2012 no longer being supported since ZWcad 2012+ has been released?
Message 3 of 3
- reset autocad configuration
- 3d modeling website
- cad cam software download
- cad free download
- fadal emulator
- what is .dwg
- free cad cam software
- zwcad 2009 crack
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- skp to dwg
- autocad turn off the smart command
- mechanical softwares free download
- zw3d 2013 crack