Message 1 of 3
When using Dimension Styles with Alternate Units checked and set "Below Primary Value" the alternate value is still applied after the primary value. This was a problem also on previous ZWcad versions, but doing an extra step of updating the dimension after it was applied would move the value below the primary.
This solution does not work with vernum 2011.10.30(17176). Anybody have a solution for this? I've been living with this problem for a while now, but it has been very frustrating and is forcing me to increase paper space for my vertical dimensions or Explode the dimension and manually typing the in the value.
Message 2 of 3
We do a lot of drawings for both domestic and international customers, requiring us to apply both dimensions
Is ZWcad 2012 no longer being supported since ZWcad 2012+ has been released?
Message 3 of 3
- calculate area in autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad
- 3d ds
- autocad area calculation
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- mechanical softwares free download
- free 3d cad software download
- reset autocad configuration
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- zwcad 2014 crack
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- 3d cad cam
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- zwcad 2013 download