Message 1 of 3
When using Dimension Styles with Alternate Units checked and set "Below Primary Value" the alternate value is still applied after the primary value. This was a problem also on previous ZWcad versions, but doing an extra step of updating the dimension after it was applied would move the value below the primary.
This solution does not work with vernum 2011.10.30(17176). Anybody have a solution for this? I've been living with this problem for a while now, but it has been very frustrating and is forcing me to increase paper space for my vertical dimensions or Explode the dimension and manually typing the in the value.
Message 2 of 3
We do a lot of drawings for both domestic and international customers, requiring us to apply both dimensions
Is ZWcad 2012 no longer being supported since ZWcad 2012+ has been released?
Message 3 of 3
- cad free download
- 2d cam software free download
- freecad tutorials
- 3d cad design
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- Download cad software
- freecad download
- cad for iphone
- mechanical design software free download
- how to find area in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- set autosave in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to open dwg on mobile phone