Message 1 of 3
When using Dimension Styles with Alternate Units checked and set "Below Primary Value" the alternate value is still applied after the primary value. This was a problem also on previous ZWcad versions, but doing an extra step of updating the dimension after it was applied would move the value below the primary.
This solution does not work with vernum 2011.10.30(17176). Anybody have a solution for this? I've been living with this problem for a while now, but it has been very frustrating and is forcing me to increase paper space for my vertical dimensions or Explode the dimension and manually typing the in the value.
Message 2 of 3
We do a lot of drawings for both domestic and international customers, requiring us to apply both dimensions
Is ZWcad 2012 no longer being supported since ZWcad 2012+ has been released?
Message 3 of 3
- buy solidworks 2010
- How to install ZWCAD
- cad 3d models download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- mechanical softwares free download
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- cad for iphone
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- skp to dwg
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- text to mtext
- how to print multipage dwg
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- free dwg viewer
- buy solidworks 2009