Message 1 of 3
When using Dimension Styles with Alternate Units checked and set "Below Primary Value" the alternate value is still applied after the primary value. This was a problem also on previous ZWcad versions, but doing an extra step of updating the dimension after it was applied would move the value below the primary.
This solution does not work with vernum 2011.10.30(17176). Anybody have a solution for this? I've been living with this problem for a while now, but it has been very frustrating and is forcing me to increase paper space for my vertical dimensions or Explode the dimension and manually typing the in the value.
Message 2 of 3
We do a lot of drawings for both domestic and international customers, requiring us to apply both dimensions
Is ZWcad 2012 no longer being supported since ZWcad 2012+ has been released?
Message 3 of 3
- how to make a hole in autocad
- 3d cad cam
- dgn to dwg converter
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad to sketchup
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad slide library manager
- dwg cad
- what is .dwg
- cad 3d models download
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- free cad cam software
- autocad show the file path
- zwcad 2012 crack