Message 1 of 3
When using Dimension Styles with Alternate Units checked and set "Below Primary Value" the alternate value is still applied after the primary value. This was a problem also on previous ZWcad versions, but doing an extra step of updating the dimension after it was applied would move the value below the primary.
This solution does not work with vernum 2011.10.30(17176). Anybody have a solution for this? I've been living with this problem for a while now, but it has been very frustrating and is forcing me to increase paper space for my vertical dimensions or Explode the dimension and manually typing the in the value.
Message 2 of 3
We do a lot of drawings for both domestic and international customers, requiring us to apply both dimensions
Is ZWcad 2012 no longer being supported since ZWcad 2012+ has been released?
Message 3 of 3
- how to create fillet in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- mechanical softwares free download
- catia windows 8
- Free 3d house design software
- design cad software
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- DWG to DXF
- convert skp to dwg
- autocad menu bar
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad 2010 serial number
- 3d cad design software
- cad for students