Message 1 of 3
When using Dimension Styles with Alternate Units checked and set "Below Primary Value" the alternate value is still applied after the primary value. This was a problem also on previous ZWcad versions, but doing an extra step of updating the dimension after it was applied would move the value below the primary.
This solution does not work with vernum 2011.10.30(17176). Anybody have a solution for this? I've been living with this problem for a while now, but it has been very frustrating and is forcing me to increase paper space for my vertical dimensions or Explode the dimension and manually typing the in the value.
Message 2 of 3
We do a lot of drawings for both domestic and international customers, requiring us to apply both dimensions
Is ZWcad 2012 no longer being supported since ZWcad 2012+ has been released?
Message 3 of 3
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- How to install ZWCAD
- using autocad calculating total area
- sketchup dwg
- reset autocad configuration
- mechanical design software free download
- how to find area in autocad
- zwcad portable
- cad software free download
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- Free 3d house design software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad menu bar
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- sheet metal design tips