Message 1 of 2
There are so many layers in the drawing and some of them are redundant. You want to put all the objects from a redundant layer onto another layer, is that a quick way to make it in ZWCAD? How to move objectsfrom one layer to another layer in CAD?
Use command LAYMRG. This command enables to merges selected layers into a target layer, removing the previous layers from the drawing. It is useful to get rid of unwanted layers.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- zwcad 2010 crack
- How to install ZWCAD
- .shx file definition
- autocad area calculation
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad moving objects
- zwcad 2009
- dgn to dwg converter online
- Download free 3d models
- mechanical softwares free download