Message 1 of 2
There are so many layers in the drawing and some of them are redundant. You want to put all the objects from a redundant layer onto another layer, is that a quick way to make it in ZWCAD? How to move objectsfrom one layer to another layer in CAD?
Use command LAYMRG. This command enables to merges selected layers into a target layer, removing the previous layers from the drawing. It is useful to get rid of unwanted layers.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to open dwg on iphone
- cad free download
- vx cad cam software
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- autocad drawing software
- buy solidworks 2010
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- dongle driver for windows 7
- calculate area in autocad
- autocad tag attribute display off
- cad forum
- drawing angles in autocad