Message 1 of 2
Solution: images can be selected by their frames only, the rectangle that outlines them. If you cannot see the image’s frame, then check the value of system variable ImageFrame. It has three possible values, 0, 1, or 2:
0: Hides image frames (you cannot select the image or its frame).
1: Displays and plots image frames, and allows you to select them.
2: Displays image frames (and allows them to be selected), but does not plot the frames.
The setting of the ImageFrame system variable affects all images in the current drawing.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
- autocad slide library manager
- catia windows 8
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad 2010 serial number
- dwg software
- using autocad calculating total area
- reset autocad configuration
- cad cam software free download
- zw3d 2013 crack
- How to open an autocad file
- cad cam download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- freecad download
- autocad commands