Message 1 of 2
Solution: images can be selected by their frames only, the rectangle that outlines them. If you cannot see the image’s frame, then check the value of system variable ImageFrame. It has three possible values, 0, 1, or 2:
0: Hides image frames (you cannot select the image or its frame).
1: Displays and plots image frames, and allows you to select them.
2: Displays image frames (and allows them to be selected), but does not plot the frames.
The setting of the ImageFrame system variable affects all images in the current drawing.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
- set autosave in autocad
- free dwf viewer for mac
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- mechanical drawing software
- autocad license error
- autocad moving objects
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- freecad tutorials
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- autocad show the file path
- mechanical design software free download
- dongle driver for windows 7
- area autocad
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- autocad 2012 product key