Message 1 of 2
Solution: images can be selected by their frames only, the rectangle that outlines them. If you cannot see the image’s frame, then check the value of system variable ImageFrame. It has three possible values, 0, 1, or 2:
0: Hides image frames (you cannot select the image or its frame).
1: Displays and plots image frames, and allows you to select them.
2: Displays image frames (and allows them to be selected), but does not plot the frames.
The setting of the ImageFrame system variable affects all images in the current drawing.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
- cad corner blocks
- convert skp to dwg
- autocad convert text to mtext
- cad 3d models download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- unlock viewport
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- Dwg Converter
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- freecad tutorials
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3d cad models free download
- cad cam software
- cad/cam software download