Message 1 of 2
Solution: images can be selected by their frames only, the rectangle that outlines them. If you cannot see the image’s frame, then check the value of system variable ImageFrame. It has three possible values, 0, 1, or 2:
0: Hides image frames (you cannot select the image or its frame).
1: Displays and plots image frames, and allows you to select them.
2: Displays image frames (and allows them to be selected), but does not plot the frames.
The setting of the ImageFrame system variable affects all images in the current drawing.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
- free cad download
- 3d cad free software
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- sketchup import dwg
- How to install ZW3D
- sketchup dwg
- autocad 2010 serial number
- cad discussion
- autocad autosave location
- vx cad cam software
- how to make a hole in autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- How to open an autocad file
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- convert ellipse to polyline