Message 1 of 2
Solution: images can be selected by their frames only, the rectangle that outlines them. If you cannot see the image’s frame, then check the value of system variable ImageFrame. It has three possible values, 0, 1, or 2:
0: Hides image frames (you cannot select the image or its frame).
1: Displays and plots image frames, and allows you to select them.
2: Displays image frames (and allows them to be selected), but does not plot the frames.
The setting of the ImageFrame system variable affects all images in the current drawing.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- zwcad 2012 crack
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to make cross section in autocad
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- mechanical design software
- cad software free download
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- cad cam software free
- 3d home design dwg files
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad 3d models download