Message 1 of 2
Solution: images can be selected by their frames only, the rectangle that outlines them. If you cannot see the image’s frame, then check the value of system variable ImageFrame. It has three possible values, 0, 1, or 2:
0: Hides image frames (you cannot select the image or its frame).
1: Displays and plots image frames, and allows you to select them.
2: Displays image frames (and allows them to be selected), but does not plot the frames.
The setting of the ImageFrame system variable affects all images in the current drawing.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad .bak viewer
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad moving objects
- autocad license error
- how to move objects in autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- dgn to dwg
- free cad download
- autocad drawing software
- cad cam software free download
- autocad area calculation
- cad for students
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?