Message 1 of 2
Solution: images can be selected by their frames only, the rectangle that outlines them. If you cannot see the image’s frame, then check the value of system variable ImageFrame. It has three possible values, 0, 1, or 2:
0: Hides image frames (you cannot select the image or its frame).
1: Displays and plots image frames, and allows you to select them.
2: Displays image frames (and allows them to be selected), but does not plot the frames.
The setting of the ImageFrame system variable affects all images in the current drawing.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
- autocad slide library manager
- import dwg into sketchup
- cam design software
- free dwf viewer for mac
- zwcad 2010 download
- cad design software
- convert microstation to autocad
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- buy solidworks 2009
- text to mtext
- How to open an autocad file
- 3d home design dwg files
- 3d cad design
- how to open sid file in autocad
- how to move objects in autocad