Message 1 of 2
Solution: images can be selected by their frames only, the rectangle that outlines them. If you cannot see the image’s frame, then check the value of system variable ImageFrame. It has three possible values, 0, 1, or 2:
0: Hides image frames (you cannot select the image or its frame).
1: Displays and plots image frames, and allows you to select them.
2: Displays image frames (and allows them to be selected), but does not plot the frames.
The setting of the ImageFrame system variable affects all images in the current drawing.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
- text to mtext
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- catia windows 8
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- cad software free download
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- autocad autocomplete command
- cad reseller ksa
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- mechanical engineering software free download
- free cad software
- 3d design software free download
- dwg to skp
- 3D Software Download
- autocad calculate area