Message 1 of 2
Solution: images can be selected by their frames only, the rectangle that outlines them. If you cannot see the image’s frame, then check the value of system variable ImageFrame. It has three possible values, 0, 1, or 2:
0: Hides image frames (you cannot select the image or its frame).
1: Displays and plots image frames, and allows you to select them.
2: Displays image frames (and allows them to be selected), but does not plot the frames.
The setting of the ImageFrame system variable affects all images in the current drawing.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
- autocad convert text to mtext
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- DWG to DXF
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- 3D Software Download
- free cad software
- autosave autocad
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- dgn converter
- dwg software
- zwcad 2009 crack
- cad software free download
- autocad license error