Message 1 of 2
Solution: images can be selected by their frames only, the rectangle that outlines them. If you cannot see the image’s frame, then check the value of system variable ImageFrame. It has three possible values, 0, 1, or 2:
0: Hides image frames (you cannot select the image or its frame).
1: Displays and plots image frames, and allows you to select them.
2: Displays image frames (and allows them to be selected), but does not plot the frames.
The setting of the ImageFrame system variable affects all images in the current drawing.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad automatic saving command
- 3d models of people
- autocad 2010 product key
- zwcad 2009
- .shx file definition
- sketchup dwg
- cad cam download
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- zwcad 2012 crack
- cad software free download
- autosave autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- how to find area in autocad