Message 1 of 2
Solution: images can be selected by their frames only, the rectangle that outlines them. If you cannot see the image’s frame, then check the value of system variable ImageFrame. It has three possible values, 0, 1, or 2:
0: Hides image frames (you cannot select the image or its frame).
1: Displays and plots image frames, and allows you to select them.
2: Displays image frames (and allows them to be selected), but does not plot the frames.
The setting of the ImageFrame system variable affects all images in the current drawing.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
- cad mechanical download
- drawing angles in autocad
- catia windows 8
- sketchup dwg
- text to mtext
- how to make cross section in autocad
- zwcad 2009 crack
- cad cam software free download
- autocad turn off the smart command
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad block does not explode
- cad free download
- 3D Design
- mechanical design software
- autocad area calculation