Message 1 of 2
Post Last Edit by pu1 at 2013-6-10 14:46
Alert : AUTOLISP destroyed carrer
A1: you can not develope a big program LISP/autolisp
Okai, i understaned ,you wrote LISP programs alone , but my question
Q2: the 7,10,20...5000 or more X "autolisp programmers" can develope a big library for LISP language?
A2: No , they cannot ,
The user'LISP with 2-3years experienced in LISP ,they must migrate to C++/C# or other language
You do not believe,please click here..
The solution exists for all CAD's platforms (even ZwCAD,ProgeCAD, BrisCAD, ....)
But the solution is "VirtualC+LISP" a new programming language compatibile
100% with LISP and 60% compatible with C++/C,You check your-self ,clicking bellow:
Convertor LISP to C+ and reverse..
You can downloading the free&full version of compilator(for Os:=winAll)
click here, Thank you for testing..
Other programmer,think in same mode:
Message 2 of 2
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad 2013 product key
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- pdf to dwg
- buy solidworks 2009
- calculate area in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- how to find area in autocad
- how to print multipage dwg
- 3d modelling programs
- autocad 2010 serial number
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- 3d cad design