Message 1 of 2
Post Last Edit by pu1 at 2013-6-10 14:46
Alert : AUTOLISP destroyed carrer
A1: you can not develope a big program LISP/autolisp
Okai, i understaned ,you wrote LISP programs alone , but my question
Q2: the 7,10,20...5000 or more X "autolisp programmers" can develope a big library for LISP language?
A2: No , they cannot ,
The user'LISP with 2-3years experienced in LISP ,they must migrate to C++/C# or other language
You do not believe,please click here..
The solution exists for all CAD's platforms (even ZwCAD,ProgeCAD, BrisCAD, ....)
But the solution is "VirtualC+LISP" a new programming language compatibile
100% with LISP and 60% compatible with C++/C,You check your-self ,clicking bellow:
Convertor LISP to C+ and reverse..
You can downloading the free&full version of compilator(for Os:=winAll)
click here, Thank you for testing..
Other programmer,think in same mode:
Message 2 of 2
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- autocad block does not explode
- how to open sid file in autocad
- sheet metal design tips
- autocad automatic saving command
- dgn to dwg
- cad free download
- how to print multipage dwg
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- cad mechanical download
- How to open an autocad file
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad calculate area
- autocad 2013 serial number
- dongle driver for windows 7