Message 1 of 3
I was wondering if there was a way to solve the following:
If I open the layer properties a new window opens > layer properties manager.
Is it possible the pin/settle this (as a kind of toolbox)? Each time I use it, I have to close it before I can draw again.
What I want is working on my drawing and seeing my layer proporties. I'm working on 2 screens so it can be very handy
if it's possible. Maybe I'm missing something or didn't found it yet...
In fact, the same you can do with 'properties'. There is a tab to open it and i can used it as a toolbox
Message 2 of 3
if You have to change a layer to locked, freezed or hidden,
then select the quick edit arrow next to the current layer visible in the home menu. then click on any of the theer icons.
But I have to say, I would love to be able to change also layer color
within this section.
The layer properties manager is needed if you want to edit more layers, add layers, add layers to a certien group, add new layers etc.
And Zwsoft: Rename a layer in clear text.
Message 3 of 3
- how to move objects in autocad
- cad cam software
- 3d modelling programs
- dgn to dwg converter
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- dgn to dwg converter free
- freecad download
- zwcad 2014 crack
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- 3d cad software
- unable to select objects in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- dwg 3d