Message 1 of 3
I was wondering if there was a way to solve the following:
If I open the layer properties a new window opens > layer properties manager.
Is it possible the pin/settle this (as a kind of toolbox)? Each time I use it, I have to close it before I can draw again.
What I want is working on my drawing and seeing my layer proporties. I'm working on 2 screens so it can be very handy
if it's possible. Maybe I'm missing something or didn't found it yet...
In fact, the same you can do with 'properties'. There is a tab to open it and i can used it as a toolbox
Message 2 of 3
if You have to change a layer to locked, freezed or hidden,
then select the quick edit arrow next to the current layer visible in the home menu. then click on any of the theer icons.
But I have to say, I would love to be able to change also layer color
within this section.
The layer properties manager is needed if you want to edit more layers, add layers, add layers to a certien group, add new layers etc.
And Zwsoft: Rename a layer in clear text.
Message 3 of 3
- zwcad 2009
- mechanical design software free download
- 2d cam software free download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- 3d cad design software
- dongle driver for windows 7
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- cadtools forum
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- dgn to dwg converter
- sheet metal design tips