Message 1 of 4
Text could not be mirrored in such case so that the text stays readable at all times.
2) Layer manager: Rename a layer function.
3) Better purge function.
4) In-place block editing works good, but on large drawings it's faster to use a block editor.
5) on a long term : parametrics.(or are they under zwcad mechanical?)
Message 2 of 4
1. to ensure the text not be be mirror when mirroring dimension/mleader etc, pls set the variable MIRRTEXT=0.
2. You can rename layer in the Layer Manager. This problem might happen in the old version, pls download the latest version of ZWCAD+ from www.zwsoft.com
3. Could you be a bit more specific? What advanced purge function you need?
4. BEDIT command will be supported by ZWCAD+ in the near future, pls stay tuned.
5. parametrics is not supported by ZWCAD+ now, you can try it in ZWCAD 2012.
Message 3 of 4
Post Last Edit by stefaa5779 at 2013-6-14 23:49
Reply 2# Jenny_ZWCAD
ps: I use zwcad 2012+ Professional
Strange: mirrtext was set to 1 on a drawing but on another drawing 0.
I never changed mirrtext so strange that it can changed between drawings.
Zwcad 2012+ does not pure all items.
Autocad purges further, draftisght even further then autocad.
Purge is related to the dwg problem with autocad.
Message 4 of 4
About mirrtext, it is a problem of ZWCAD+, it is a system variable and should not relate to drawing. We will fix it in future version. (ID 4206)
About purge command, we can not purge unused dynamic block because dynamic block is not supported by ZWCAD+ now, but it will be available in near version, so purge is going to work better too.
- download cad cam
- set autosave in autocad
- dwg to skp converter
- dwg to skp
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad show the file path
- autocad block does not explode
- cad design software
- convert skp to dwg
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- free cad cam software
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- cad drafting software
- zwcad 2010 download