Message 1 of 2
Please refer the following steps:
1.Right click a dwg file,go to "open with"-->"Choose default program"
2. Choose ZWCAD program as, and check the option "always use the selected program to open this kind of file"
In this way,when you double click dwg files, they would be always opened with ZWCAD.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
I have a problem with this. A user changed the default program to open .dwg files, now I'm trying to make ZWCAD 2011 to be the default program, but it does not work. When I select the ZWCAD.exe file in the window prompted by de system, it does not appear as one of the default programs, so I cannot asign it.
I made a test with Autodesk, and it runs perfectly.
I re-installed ZWCAD 2011 and it's no asigning himself as default .dwg opening software.
I can open the .dwg files correctly from the menu option of ZWCAD 2011.
- cad corner blocks
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to make a hole in autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- 3D Software Download
- autocad moving objects
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- acad viewer free
- unlock viewport
- 3d models of people
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- ac$ to dwg
- free 3d cad software dwg