Message 1 of 2
Please refer the following steps:
1.Right click a dwg file,go to "open with"-->"Choose default program"
2. Choose ZWCAD program as, and check the option "always use the selected program to open this kind of file"
In this way,when you double click dwg files, they would be always opened with ZWCAD.
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
Message 2 of 2
I have a problem with this. A user changed the default program to open .dwg files, now I'm trying to make ZWCAD 2011 to be the default program, but it does not work. When I select the ZWCAD.exe file in the window prompted by de system, it does not appear as one of the default programs, so I cannot asign it.
I made a test with Autodesk, and it runs perfectly.
I re-installed ZWCAD 2011 and it's no asigning himself as default .dwg opening software.
I can open the .dwg files correctly from the menu option of ZWCAD 2011.
- autocad slide library manager
- How to open an autocad file
- 3d models of people
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- cad design software
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- dongle driver for windows 7
- free 3d cam software
- dgn autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- design cad software
- Free 3d house design software
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to open dwg on iphone