How Can I Recover AutoCAD Autosave Files? Change Autosave File in AutoCAD to DWG
Message 1 of 3
Any help will be appreciate, thanks in advance.
Message 2 of 3
You can recover autocad autosave file by this way, because autocad save dwg file automatically with ac$ as default extension, just find the *.ac$ file and change ac$ to dwg. AutoCAD's autosave file is saved in this folder: C:\Users\[User Name]\appdata\local\temp\.
Detailed steps about how to change autosave file in autocad to dwg:
Step 1. Go to the folder C:\Users\[User Name]\appdata\local\temp\ and find the file with *.ac$ as extension.
Step 2. Change the extension *.ac$ to *.dwg, it pop out a warming: "If you change a file name extension, the file might become unusable. Are you sure you want to change it?", click Yes button.
Message 3 of 3
- acad viewer free
- autocad turn off the smart command
- cad drafting software
- autocad drawing software
- autocad autosave location
- convert microstation to autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- zwcad price in india
- sketchup import dwg
- autocad convert text to mtext
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- Download cad software