How Can I Recover AutoCAD Autosave Files? Change Autosave File in AutoCAD to DWG
Message 1 of 3
Any help will be appreciate, thanks in advance.
Message 2 of 3
You can recover autocad autosave file by this way, because autocad save dwg file automatically with ac$ as default extension, just find the *.ac$ file and change ac$ to dwg. AutoCAD's autosave file is saved in this folder: C:\Users\[User Name]\appdata\local\temp\.
Detailed steps about how to change autosave file in autocad to dwg:
Step 1. Go to the folder C:\Users\[User Name]\appdata\local\temp\ and find the file with *.ac$ as extension.
Step 2. Change the extension *.ac$ to *.dwg, it pop out a warming: "If you change a file name extension, the file might become unusable. Are you sure you want to change it?", click Yes button.
Message 3 of 3
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- 3d cad software
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- zwcad 2011 crack
- how to make cross section in autocad
- 3d cad design
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad autosave location
- autocad .bak viewer
- 3d cad models free download
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- autocad area calculation