Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
If so here's what I've done.
1) From the main screen that pops up when you open ZW3D click on the "File" tab. Near the bottom choose Templates........... or you could just browse to your templates *.z3 file.
2) From the ZW3D Manager which should list all the drawing templates double click on one to fire it up in the graphics window.
3) With the drawing template on the screen (for example D_H(ANSI)) in the ZW3D Manager at the very top right click on the template name and select the Style Manager.
4) Make the changes with the Style Manager and either Save to modify the existing or Save As to create a new template.
Choose the modified or new template when you create your drawing.
Is this what your looking for ????
Message 3 of 4
Davej Thank you for your help. I have in my utilities configuration file folder set to default A(H) in sheet. I did the style manger an changed to a three place decimal on liner and angular. Sill having trouble saving it and having it come up as default. Still two place decimal. 2013 is more versatile, but 2012 you have the chance to change it in attributes and save. Just not getting it, maybe it is Monday.
Message 4 of 4
Orchid just did a Webinar that cover this topic thoroughly.
2013 is definitely much more user friendly that sheets no longer contain that attributes, rather there is a style manager you can apply to a sheet. However the added flexibility comes at a price - a little more complexity, once understood is actually very cool AND should overcome upgrade issues. e.g. you should be able to move you customisations along with you as you upgrade.
So check out the latest Webinar (orange listings in this Forum listing) - http://www.zwsoft.com/forum/thread-2678-1-1.html
- calculate area in autocad
- cad mechanical
- autosave autocad
- dwg software
- sketchup import dwg
- autocad 2012 product key
- zwcad 2010 download
- autocad 2013 product key
- how to measure area in autocad
- free cad download
- autocad menu bar
- what is .dwg
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- free 3d cam software
- dongle driver for windows 7