Message 1 of 3
Any help will be appreciated.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
You can also setup autocad autosave settings via two autocad system variables, SAVETIME and SAVEFILEPATH.
Set the time period by giving a value to SAVETIME,for example SAVETIME=3, that mean it automatically save drawing for every 3 minutes.
SAVEFILEPATH is used to define a new path for autosave location, input this command on the command line and input a new address.
- buy solidworks 2009
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- calculate area in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online
- freecad download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- zwcad 2009
- Dwg Converter
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad