Message 1 of 4
Any help will be appreciated.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Welcome to ZWCAD forum, ZWCAD works similar to AutoCAD. You can find the auto save setting in Options dialog box.
autocad automatic save
You might also like these posts:
how to turn off autocad autosave?
where is autocad autosave location?
How Can I Recover AutoCAD Autosave Files?
Setting autosave is the same in ZWCAD+, ZWCAD+ save dwg format too, download 30-day demo of ZWCAD+:
Message 4 of 4
You can also setup autocad autosave settings via two autocad system variables, SAVETIME and SAVEFILEPATH.
Set the time period by giving a value to SAVETIME,for example SAVETIME=3, that mean it automatically save drawing for every 3 minutes.
SAVEFILEPATH is used to define a new path for autosave location, input this command on the command line and input a new address.
- autocad 2013 serial number
- zwcad 2010 download
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- sketchup dwg
- combine two regions in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cad cam software free download
- cad cam download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- unlock viewport
- cad cam software
- cad file viewer free
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to draw centerline in autocad