Message 1 of 3
Any help will be appreciated.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
You can also setup autocad autosave settings via two autocad system variables, SAVETIME and SAVEFILEPATH.
Set the time period by giving a value to SAVETIME,for example SAVETIME=3, that mean it automatically save drawing for every 3 minutes.
SAVEFILEPATH is used to define a new path for autosave location, input this command on the command line and input a new address.
- 3d modeling website
- 3d home design dwg files
- 3d design software free download
- autocad moving objects
- convert microstation to autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- cad software free download
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- Free 3d house design software
- what is .dwg
- 3d ds
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- design cad software
- sheet metal design tips
- what is cam software