where is autocad autosave location? Where can I find autocad autosave files?
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
The autosave locations are different between Windows 7 and XP.
For Windows 7:
For Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\
Since this is ZWCAD forum, someone may ask where is the temp location of ZWCAD, actually the same!
BTW, you can change this default autosave path through SAVEFILEPATH system variable.
Autosave files are deleted on successful exit of AutoCAD ( or ZWCAD) session.
Message 3 of 3
You might be interested in these posts:
what is an autocad bak file?
how to open autosave file in autocad
how to turn off autocad autosave? How to let autocad disable autosave
How Can I Recover AutoCAD Autosave Files? Change Autosave File in AutoCAD to DWG
How to Convert AutoCAD bak File to DWG File? Extract .bak File to Autocad
Who is ZWCAD+? What it can do? Check it out:
- dgn converter
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- How to open an autocad file
- cad free download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- zwcad 2010
- autosave autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad to sketchup
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- what is cam software
- cad design software
- how to open sid file in autocad