where is autocad autosave location? Where can I find autocad autosave files?
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
The autosave locations are different between Windows 7 and XP.
For Windows 7:
For Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\
Since this is ZWCAD forum, someone may ask where is the temp location of ZWCAD, actually the same!
BTW, you can change this default autosave path through SAVEFILEPATH system variable.
Autosave files are deleted on successful exit of AutoCAD ( or ZWCAD) session.
Message 3 of 3
You might be interested in these posts:
what is an autocad bak file?
how to open autosave file in autocad
how to turn off autocad autosave? How to let autocad disable autosave
How Can I Recover AutoCAD Autosave Files? Change Autosave File in AutoCAD to DWG
How to Convert AutoCAD bak File to DWG File? Extract .bak File to Autocad
Who is ZWCAD+? What it can do? Check it out:
- zw3d vs solidworks
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- wire rope design
- catia windows 8
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad turn off the smart command
- 3d modeling website
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to find backup files in autocad
- free cad software
- How to open an autocad file