where is autocad autosave location? Where can I find autocad autosave files?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
The autosave locations are different between Windows 7 and XP.
For Windows 7:
For Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\
Since this is ZWCAD forum, someone may ask where is the temp location of ZWCAD, actually the same!
BTW, you can change this default autosave path through SAVEFILEPATH system variable.
Autosave files are deleted on successful exit of AutoCAD ( or ZWCAD) session.
- how to open sid file in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- mechanical softwares free download
- autocad show the file path
- how to open dwg on ipad
- zwcad price in india
- mechanical drawing software
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- Download free 3d models
- acad dwg viewer
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- area of irregular shapes
- area autocad
- cadtools forum