where is autocad autosave location? Where can I find autocad autosave files?
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
The autosave locations are different between Windows 7 and XP.
For Windows 7:
For Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\
Since this is ZWCAD forum, someone may ask where is the temp location of ZWCAD, actually the same!
BTW, you can change this default autosave path through SAVEFILEPATH system variable.
Autosave files are deleted on successful exit of AutoCAD ( or ZWCAD) session.
Message 3 of 3
You might be interested in these posts:
what is an autocad bak file?
how to open autosave file in autocad
how to turn off autocad autosave? How to let autocad disable autosave
How Can I Recover AutoCAD Autosave Files? Change Autosave File in AutoCAD to DWG
How to Convert AutoCAD bak File to DWG File? Extract .bak File to Autocad
Who is ZWCAD+? What it can do? Check it out:
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- 3d cad design
- dwg to skp
- dgn to dwg converter free
- how to find area in autocad
- unlock viewport
- what is cam software
- wire rope design
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 3d cad models free download
- dwg to plt
- how to make cross section in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- dwg 3d
- how to move objects in autocad