where is autocad autosave location? Where can I find autocad autosave files?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
The autosave locations are different between Windows 7 and XP.
For Windows 7:
For Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\
Since this is ZWCAD forum, someone may ask where is the temp location of ZWCAD, actually the same!
BTW, you can change this default autosave path through SAVEFILEPATH system variable.
Autosave files are deleted on successful exit of AutoCAD ( or ZWCAD) session.
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- Download free 3d models
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad show the file path
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- freecad tutorials
- zwcad 2010
- cad forum
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- pdf to dwg
- free cad software
- how to open sid file in autocad
- download cad cam
- autocad 2012 serial number