where is autocad autosave location? Where can I find autocad autosave files?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
The autosave locations are different between Windows 7 and XP.
For Windows 7:
For Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\
Since this is ZWCAD forum, someone may ask where is the temp location of ZWCAD, actually the same!
BTW, you can change this default autosave path through SAVEFILEPATH system variable.
Autosave files are deleted on successful exit of AutoCAD ( or ZWCAD) session.
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- 3d cad models free download
- how to open dwg on ipad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- 2d drawing
- 3d models of people
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to create fillet in autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- combine two regions in autocad