where is autocad autosave location? Where can I find autocad autosave files?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
The autosave locations are different between Windows 7 and XP.
For Windows 7:
For Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\
Since this is ZWCAD forum, someone may ask where is the temp location of ZWCAD, actually the same!
BTW, you can change this default autosave path through SAVEFILEPATH system variable.
Autosave files are deleted on successful exit of AutoCAD ( or ZWCAD) session.
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- zwcad 2009 professional
- mechanical design software free download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- dwg to skp converter
- cad reseller ksa
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- cad cam download
- How to open an autocad file
- convert skp to dwg
- zwcad 2010
- autocad 2013 serial number
- zwcad portable
- zw3d vs solidworks