Message 1 of 5
Note: Paul give the good answer on 4#.
Modify by Manager.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
In 2013 I have to change it to a three place decimal every time I use sketch.As you show in the picture. In 2012 it defaults to a three place decimal, so I don't have to even think about it.I am working in inches not millimeters.
Message 4 of 5
Reply 3# grasshopper
Hi Mike, OK - here is the process.
Choose the default Part Template inch or mm etc.
Once it is open, File Save As and Give it a name you like e.g Mikes_deci3 or what ever. Avoid blank spaces in file names - use underscore.
Now, insert a sketch
Whilst in the sketch - Edit the Dimension Attributes, Line, Point etcm config - Background colour etc as you want to.
Ditto re customising look and settings in model space once you exit the sketch.
Now delete the sketch.
File Save and Close - You have just created a new template.
Now in Configuration/Files - set your default part template to the one you have just made.
That is the old way of doing things and unless someone tells me a better solution, seems the best shot.
Message 5 of 5
- free 3d cad software download
- cad 3d models download
- zwcad 2009
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad turn off the smart command
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- mechanical design software
- how to create fillet in autocad
- ac$ to dwg
- dgn to dwg converter free
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- drawing angles in autocad
- DWG to DXF