Message 1 of 5
Note: Paul give the good answer on 4#.
Modify by Manager.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
In 2013 I have to change it to a three place decimal every time I use sketch.As you show in the picture. In 2012 it defaults to a three place decimal, so I don't have to even think about it.I am working in inches not millimeters.
Message 4 of 5
Reply 3# grasshopper
Hi Mike, OK - here is the process.
Choose the default Part Template inch or mm etc.
Once it is open, File Save As and Give it a name you like e.g Mikes_deci3 or what ever. Avoid blank spaces in file names - use underscore.
Now, insert a sketch
Whilst in the sketch - Edit the Dimension Attributes, Line, Point etcm config - Background colour etc as you want to.
Ditto re customising look and settings in model space once you exit the sketch.
Now delete the sketch.
File Save and Close - You have just created a new template.
Now in Configuration/Files - set your default part template to the one you have just made.
That is the old way of doing things and unless someone tells me a better solution, seems the best shot.
Message 5 of 5
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- dgn to dwg converter online
- 2d drawing
- zwcad 2009 professional
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- using autocad calculating total area
- buy cad software
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- How to open an autocad file
- 3d models of people
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- mechanical softwares free download
- free cad download
- cad reseller ksa
- how to print multipage dwg