Message 1 of 5
I have many blocks in my drawing and now i need the x and y coordination's, preferably into excel. Is there a way to export whole layers or at least by selecting the blocks you want the coordinates of and export them to a CSV file or directly to excel?
There are plenty of these tools for autocad so i figured there should be some for ZWcad too otherwise i might write one myself since i have some coding experience but there is not much support for scripting in ZWcad.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
I tried to put this in the template:
But it does not yield anything, i get an empty file as output. It would also be nice to extract the value of an attribute too, i named all the blocks inside the blocks attribute field.
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
What is the command of this? I can't find it in the UI but was able to find the command "attext". Here i do not get the option of selecting the properties of the block, just a template file.
I found out how to make a template file:
I have a attribute field named "D" which exports correctly. However i get 0.000 for the first 2 lines. But in the manual they say i have to use BL:X for the insertion X coordinate. 16 characters would be enough with 4 decimals.
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad to sketchup
- how to find area in autocad
- wire rope design
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- mechanical engineering software free download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- 3d cad software
- Dwg Converter
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- How to install ZWCAD
- cad cam download