Message 1 of 6
Session management allows you to Save Edits (Crtl+B) as a way of protecting work done in event of a crash or big stuff up situation.
But, it takes a long to to complete the save so whilst it is valuable, it is also a pain waiting whilst the Green Goblin rides the progress bar.
What needs to happen is 'AUTOMATIC MODE ' or 'Background Mode'
e.g saves edits on the fly or within a user defined time - e.g. 1 minute - to consecutive session blocks as defined in the number of edits per session.
So this would mean that it take no time at all to keep on top of the session.
It also means the backing up only uses the processor when it is idle, modelling has priority.
Then when we come to restore a session, we can choose to what level/session number it is restored.
Hopefully this would speed up full saves as well.
If you support this, you need to comment and show you flag.
Cheers Paul (recently very annoyed with loosing heaps):@
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
IMO there needs to be an improvement in the switching time between open models and almost no delays when closing models or Z3
Cheers - Paul
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- text to mtext
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- using autocad calculating total area
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad to sketchup
- mechanical software download
- convert skp to dwg
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad cam