Message 1 of 6
Session management allows you to Save Edits (Crtl+B) as a way of protecting work done in event of a crash or big stuff up situation.
But, it takes a long to to complete the save so whilst it is valuable, it is also a pain waiting whilst the Green Goblin rides the progress bar.
What needs to happen is 'AUTOMATIC MODE ' or 'Background Mode'
e.g saves edits on the fly or within a user defined time - e.g. 1 minute - to consecutive session blocks as defined in the number of edits per session.
So this would mean that it take no time at all to keep on top of the session.
It also means the backing up only uses the processor when it is idle, modelling has priority.
Then when we come to restore a session, we can choose to what level/session number it is restored.
Hopefully this would speed up full saves as well.
If you support this, you need to comment and show you flag.
Cheers Paul (recently very annoyed with loosing heaps):@
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
IMO there needs to be an improvement in the switching time between open models and almost no delays when closing models or Z3
Cheers - Paul
- autocad 2010 serial number
- autocad slide library manager
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to open sid file in autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- cad/cam software download
- cad mechanical download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- cad cam software download
- 3d cad design
- zwcad 2011 crack
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD