Message 1 of 4
I need to work with some images. I need to set their transparency on but it won't work!
I also tryed the images in autocad. they can be made transparent in autocad, so it's not the images.
Is there any setting I need to do with my ZWCAD2012+? I already tryed the help file but there is nothing to help me there.
Message 2 of 4
Hi ioan, thanks for the feedback, image transparency of ZWCAD+ could be improved. There are three kinds of transparent image, tif, gif and png.
* gif image transparency is not supported yet.
* tif is common image format for CAD drafting, and tif image transparency work wells on ZWCAD+,
* png transparency effect is now supported by ZWCAD+ 2014, which will be released soon.
(problem ID 5739)
Message 3 of 4
I tryed the tif files as mentioned by you above.
It does not work, and plus, the images never respect the original color of the scan, they are always black!
Is there anything in my settings that i need to change>
Message 4 of 4
hi ioan, could you tell me which version you are using? You can type VERNUM on the command line to get the version number. The latest ZWCAD+ 2012 (VERNUM=2013.03.31(11367) ) can be downloaded from
If the problem still happen, could you attach your tif image to here and let me test with it?
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- dongle driver for windows 7
- sketchup import dwg
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad calculate area
- 2d drawing
- autocad area calculation
- Download free 3d models
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- area autocad
- sheet metal design tips
- Dwg Converter
- how to make cross section in autocad
- zwcad 2011 crack