Message 1 of 2
I need to work with some images. I need to set their transparency on but it won't work!
I also tryed the images in autocad. they can be made transparent in autocad, so it's not the images.
Is there any setting I need to do with my ZWCAD2012+? I already tryed the help file but there is nothing to help me there.
Message 2 of 2
I tryed the tif files as mentioned by you above.
It does not work, and plus, the images never respect the original color of the scan, they are always black!
Is there anything in my settings that i need to change>
- what is cam software
- autocad to sketchup
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- combine two regions in autocad
- cad reseller ksa
- design cad software
- Download cad software
- sketchup dwg
- buy solidworks 2010
- How to open an autocad file
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- sketchup import dwg
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- sheet metal design tips