Message 1 of 2
I need to work with some images. I need to set their transparency on but it won't work!
I also tryed the images in autocad. they can be made transparent in autocad, so it's not the images.
Is there any setting I need to do with my ZWCAD2012+? I already tryed the help file but there is nothing to help me there.
Message 2 of 2
I tryed the tif files as mentioned by you above.
It does not work, and plus, the images never respect the original color of the scan, they are always black!
Is there anything in my settings that i need to change>
- how to find backup files in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- free cad cam software
- free dwg viewer
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- How to open an autocad file
- free cad download
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad 2010 serial number
- cad drafting software
- cad/cam software download
- 3d cad design
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- set autosave in autocad