ZWCAD+ 2014 Beta Now Available for Your Test, Try It Now! Check the release note
Message 1 of 30
- Newly support DWG/DXF 2013 and DWF files---Now you can open and write DWG/DWF 2013 and DWF files, fully compatible with other mainstream CADs. You can also write block to DWG 2013;
- Advanced block editing with Dynamic Block---This newly added feature allows designers to freely view, insert, edit and save dynamic block in ZWCAD+ 2014. Block operation has been made more flexible with the ability to change the block appearance with the parameter grid or the properties palette;
- Online Module for File sync and Mobile Design---With built-in online module in ZWCAD+, now you can save your drawings and customization configuration to third-party cloud services, like Dropbox, Google Drive and more. ZWCAD+ also provides excellent integration with mobile solution, ZWCAD Touch for portable devices, letting you freely work on your desktop and on the go;
- Easily Load .Net Application Using NETLOAD---ZWCAD+ 2014 now supports .NET API. With NETLOAD tool, you can conveniently load .NET applications. App developers can also use .NET to develop customized application for ZWCAD+ for versatile design use.
More than to Fulfill Your Full Design Need ZWCAD+ 2014 Beta has introduced more than 10 ground-breaking features to address the diverse needs of design and engineering customers worldwide. Here’s the sneak peek of some new features in this version:
Don't wait to try it now! You can submit your feedback by replying to this post. Thank you.
---------------------------- ZWCAD+ 2014 Preview video -----------------------------
---------------------------- ZWCAD+ 2014 Beta Release Note -----------------------------
ZWCAD+2014 has made a big move to satisfy designer’s FULL needs. New features such as Dynamic Block, CUI, .Net, and DWG 2013 greatly extends design ability; The newly added smart series functions including Smart Voice and SmartSelection, bring you a fun and new design experience; Connection is highly emphasized in ZWCAD+ 2014, ZWCAD+ Syble enables you to synchronize the local design data to the cloud, while the online update keeps you up to date with the latest version of ZWCAD+; Last but not least, a great improvement was made in PDF/DWF/PLT support which gives a better experience to the output of your design.
1. Dynamic block
System Variables: BTMARKDISPLAY GRIPDYNCOLOR
• ZWCAD+ 2014 can now open and display the dynamic block with the most frequently used parameters such as linear parameter, rotation parameter, flip parameter, alignment parameter, visibility parameter and lookup parameter. You can change the block appearance by using the parameter grid or the properties palette.
• Save the dynamic blocks without losing any information
• Double click to insert a dynamic block from the Tool Palette and Design Center. Drag is not currently supported.
• Note: BEDIT is not currently supported; Can NOT create dynamic block.
Command: CUI WORKSPACE WSSAVE WSSETTINGS
System Variables: WORKSPACELABEL
• Switch the interface between Ribbon and Classic without rebooting the program.
• Customize and manage the User Interface with the Customize User Interface Dialog Box.
• Expanded tooltips with detail descriptions
3. Clean Screen
Quickly simplify the interface items and maximize the drawing area.
• Loads the DLL .net applications
5. DWG 2013
• Open and save DWG 2013/DXF2013 files, fully compatible with AutoCAD
• DWG Write blocks to 203 files
6. Smart Voice
Command: SMARTVOICE VOICEMAN VOICESHOW
• By inserting a SmartVoice entity, you can record voice information
• You can manage the SmartVoice entities with the Smart Voice Manager
7. Smart Selection
• Select entities in terms of object type, color, name, line weight and so on. The Smart Select dialog box helps manage the selected criteria in a very convenient way.
8. ZWCAD+ Syble
Command: SAVETOCLOUD, UPLOADMULTIPLE, ONLINESYNC, SYNCSETTINGS
• ZWCAD+ Syble enables you to synchronize the local design data to the cloud storage. Right now, Dropbox is the only cloud storage provider.
9. ZWCAD+ Online Update
Command: CHECKUPDATE CONFIGUPDATE
• With the CHECKUPDATE command, you can manually check if there is any update information for ZWCAD+
• With the CONFIGUPDATE command, you can allow the program to self auto update and always keep you working with the latest version
10. Improvements in plot/publish
• Batch plot PLT files to paper with PLTPLOT command, make sure the plotter type satisfies the PLT setting
• Plot DWG to PLT file
• Publish multiple layouts to a multi-page PDF file
• Plot/Publish to PDF file with layer information, you can turn on/off the layers with the PDF file
• Plot/publish to single page or multi-page DWF file, and the published DWF file contains layer information
• Open DWF/DWFX files
• Import DWF/DWFX files with the command DWFIN
1.4 Background plot
• Plot/publish the drawing in background with the command BACKGROUNDPLOT or BGPLOTRECEIVE
11. Layer Browser
• Preview the content and status of each layer in the current drawing.
12. Block Replace
• Allows you replace one block with another block that you specify by choosing it from drawing or the block list.
• Can specify an additional format for the object
14. Change with the installation package
• Provides individual language packages. Once you have installed ZWCAD+, you can install the language package to gain a multi-language program experience
15. ZRX version check
• Check the vernum of ZRXSDK which matches the current ZWCAD+, and download the right ZRXSDK package. You can confirm your ZRXSDK package version number with the ZRXVERSION.h file.
Message 2 of 30
1) It seem like no longer support DView command which supported in previous version (i.e : ZWCAD 2009)
2) How to switch to classic user interface?
Message 3 of 30
Just install and trying using it on my drawing. still we cant copyclip item in block reference edit. so sad. why still not provided calculator? i think it should be more convenience if had it.so far, not much difference i had been notice. will try more for my experience
one more problem is, why polygonal viewport cant be same as rectangular viewport such as 'display lock or unlock'? some drawing that i got from other client using polygonal viewport and they lock it which mean i cant unlock it to make adjustment. Please solve this because in zwcad2012+ pro also cant unlock polygonal viewport. so i really hope in these latest version can
Message 4 of 30
if you want to try change current ribbon to classic mode, please refer to image that i've attached. hope u will get used of it
Message 5 of 30
Message 6 of 30
Message 7 of 30
Message 8 of 30
Message 9 of 30
Message 10 of 30
1. Can't rename any of the Named Object (same thing in all drawings - I tried with several drawings). Always getting following Err. msg: "Duplicate new name specified"
2. Lowercase ad Uppercase Keyboard shortcuts work in reverse order (Ctrl+Shift+U results in Lowercase and Ctrl+Shift+L results in Uppercase)
Wishes: would be nice to see following feature: Layout renaming by simply doubleclicking layout tab, not needing to rightclick on layout tab and choosing Rename.
Message 11 of 30
Now the ZWCAD + 2014/2012's text box do no align with the polygons shape. To put a text box in the center of a square I need to use an aux line.
Message 12 of 30
Message 13 of 30
Message 14 of 30
Hi Jenny, it happened to any drawings... I noticed that if you open more drawings, you will having this error.
the problem will solve if you close ZWCad and reopen it
Message 15 of 30
Unusual behavior of TXT2MTXT command. When I apply this command, and if color property of TXT is "By layer", command TXT2MTXT changes color property of newly created MTEXT
to "By block".
Message 16 of 30
Message 17 of 30
I've found another issue. Some blocks cannot be exploded. I've attached drawing with a single block in it. It can be easily opened, edited, saved and similar, but it cannot be exploded....
Message 18 of 30
Message 19 of 30
Hi Jenny, this solution works, but it means I will have to change my routine while using this command :((. I would prefer if I wouldn't have to do that (not after more then 10 years of using different CAD software and nearly 4 years of using ZWCAD)...
Message 20 of 30
Message 21 of 30
When you open Layer properties manager you see the columns Status/Name/On/Freeze... for all layers and the columns have certain width that I can change manualy (just slide it). So far so good, but Zwcad+ won't remember that custom setting and it resets that width back to defaults when I close the layer manager... It's really a pain in the ass to adjust the width of the Name column every time I open layer manager because i can't see the full layer name (i often need long layer names because of layer grouping). Please fix this :).
Message 22 of 30
Zwsoft 2014 bug : within the layer manager, if a group filter is used and then in the home ribbon,
when selecting a item and use the cuick change layer, then the group filter does not contain only the layers within that group but also the xref layers.
When checked within the layer manager again, these Xref layers are not visible within the selected group filter.
This was working fine under zwcad 20121+ professional
Still a problem:
Layer manager does not store it's changed layout.
All columns are still truncated every time that the layer manager icon is selected.
Zwcad 2014 beta does not store changed columns sizes (as with 2012+)
Edit: not just xref's layer, all layers , so the group filter is not working as with 2012+ pro
Message 23 of 30
Hi Jenny, unfortunately I can't do this, since I wasn't the one that created this block... Since I work on MEP design, I usually receive drawings form architects and it really doesn't make sense to recreate their blocks. I only wanna explode them, change color, lineweight and that's it... Otherwise I have to edit each block, which is really time consuming if there is a large number of blocks in the drawing... I was hoping that there is some catch how to explode blocks that weren't checked in Autocad as "Allow exploding" when being originally created...
Message 24 of 30
Of course, it's legitimate solution. But what if I have 10 or 100 blocks? As I've said - its time consuming and it really doesn't make sense to do it in that way... In past years I've learned to live with this problem and I guess I will have to live with it also in the future... ;-)
Message 25 of 30
Repair did not fix the problem. Re-install also, problem.
But only with mapped netwerk drives. DWG's stored local on C drive open fine.
Zwcad 2012+ has no problem with network drives.
OS: Windows XP 32 bit professional
Ram : 4GB DDR2 (XP 32 can use max 3,2GB)
ATI FireGL 7200 video
Message 26 of 30
Message 27 of 30
Layer manager bug examples:
I open the layer manager, create a group filter, then assign 4 layer to the group.
The group is then selected and layer manager closed;
Group filter setting entirely lost :
An then I switch back to the layer manager and:
Again layer manager does not store column width.
OS windows XP pro 32 bit, using with admin rights.
Note what I miss also: Rename a layer within the layer manager.
Message 28 of 30
When using the command : audit
100% processor use: had to end task zwcad 2014 beta.
No .bak, .sv$ saved by zwcad 2012 beta
File size : 17MB
Windows XP Professional 32 bit
4GB ram (3.2 GB used)
ATI FireGL7200 video
Message 29 of 30
Message 30 of 30
- how to make a hole in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- dgn to dwg
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- dwg to plt
- zwcad 2009 crack
- dwg software
- cad file viewer free
- dgn to dwg converter free
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- 3D Software Download
- 3d cad software
- convert skp to dwg
- area of irregular shapes
- 2d cam software free download