ZWCAD+ 2014 Beta Now Available for Your Test, Try It Now! Check the release note
Message 1 of 30
- Newly support DWG/DXF 2013 and DWF files---Now you can open and write DWG/DWF 2013 and DWF files, fully compatible with other mainstream CADs. You can also write block to DWG 2013;
- Advanced block editing with Dynamic Block---This newly added feature allows designers to freely view, insert, edit and save dynamic block in ZWCAD+ 2014. Block operation has been made more flexible with the ability to change the block appearance with the parameter grid or the properties palette;
- Online Module for File sync and Mobile Design---With built-in online module in ZWCAD+, now you can save your drawings and customization configuration to third-party cloud services, like Dropbox, Google Drive and more. ZWCAD+ also provides excellent integration with mobile solution, ZWCAD Touch for portable devices, letting you freely work on your desktop and on the go;
- Easily Load .Net Application Using NETLOAD---ZWCAD+ 2014 now supports .NET API. With NETLOAD tool, you can conveniently load .NET applications. App developers can also use .NET to develop customized application for ZWCAD+ for versatile design use.
More than to Fulfill Your Full Design Need ZWCAD+ 2014 Beta has introduced more than 10 ground-breaking features to address the diverse needs of design and engineering customers worldwide. Here’s the sneak peek of some new features in this version:
Don't wait to try it now! You can submit your feedback by replying to this post. Thank you.
---------------------------- ZWCAD+ 2014 Preview video -----------------------------
---------------------------- ZWCAD+ 2014 Beta Release Note -----------------------------
ZWCAD+2014 has made a big move to satisfy designer’s FULL needs. New features such as Dynamic Block, CUI, .Net, and DWG 2013 greatly extends design ability; The newly added smart series functions including Smart Voice and SmartSelection, bring you a fun and new design experience; Connection is highly emphasized in ZWCAD+ 2014, ZWCAD+ Syble enables you to synchronize the local design data to the cloud, while the online update keeps you up to date with the latest version of ZWCAD+; Last but not least, a great improvement was made in PDF/DWF/PLT support which gives a better experience to the output of your design.
1. Dynamic block
System Variables: BTMARKDISPLAY GRIPDYNCOLOR
• ZWCAD+ 2014 can now open and display the dynamic block with the most frequently used parameters such as linear parameter, rotation parameter, flip parameter, alignment parameter, visibility parameter and lookup parameter. You can change the block appearance by using the parameter grid or the properties palette.
• Save the dynamic blocks without losing any information
• Double click to insert a dynamic block from the Tool Palette and Design Center. Drag is not currently supported.
• Note: BEDIT is not currently supported; Can NOT create dynamic block.
zwcad dynamic block
Command: CUI WORKSPACE WSSAVE WSSETTINGS
System Variables: WORKSPACELABEL
• Switch the interface between Ribbon and Classic without rebooting the program.
• Customize and manage the User Interface with the Customize User Interface Dialog Box.
• Expanded tooltips with detail descriptions
3. Clean Screen
Quickly simplify the interface items and maximize the drawing area.
• Loads the DLL .net applications
zwcad dot net
5. DWG 2013
• Open and save DWG 2013/DXF2013 files, fully compatible with AutoCAD
• DWG Write blocks to 203 files
zwcad dwg 2013
6. Smart Voice
Command: SMARTVOICE VOICEMAN VOICESHOW
• By inserting a SmartVoice entity, you can record voice information
• You can manage the SmartVoice entities with the Smart Voice Manager
zwcad smart voice
7. Smart Selection
• Select entities in terms of object type, color, name, line weight and so on. The Smart Select dialog box helps manage the selected criteria in a very convenient way.
zwcad smart select
8. ZWCAD+ Syble
Command: SAVETOCLOUD, UPLOADMULTIPLE, ONLINESYNC, SYNCSETTINGS
• ZWCAD+ Syble enables you to synchronize the local design data to the cloud storage. Right now, Dropbox is the only cloud storage provider.
9. ZWCAD+ Online Update
Command: CHECKUPDATE CONFIGUPDATE
• With the CHECKUPDATE command, you can manually check if there is any update information for ZWCAD+
zwcad online update
• With the CONFIGUPDATE command, you can allow the program to self auto update and always keep you working with the latest version
zwcad online update
10. Improvements in plot/publish
• Batch plot PLT files to paper with PLTPLOT command, make sure the plotter type satisfies the PLT setting
• Plot DWG to PLT file
• Publish multiple layouts to a multi-page PDF file
• Plot/Publish to PDF file with layer information, you can turn on/off the layers with the PDF file
• Plot/publish to single page or multi-page DWF file, and the published DWF file contains layer information
• Open DWF/DWFX files
• Import DWF/DWFX files with the command DWFIN
1.4 Background plot
• Plot/publish the drawing in background with the command BACKGROUNDPLOT or BGPLOTRECEIVE
11. Layer Browser
• Preview the content and status of each layer in the current drawing.
zwcad layer broswer
12. Block Replace
• Allows you replace one block with another block that you specify by choosing it from drawing or the block list.
• Can specify an additional format for the object
14. Change with the installation package
• Provides individual language packages. Once you have installed ZWCAD+, you can install the language package to gain a multi-language program experience
15. ZRX version check
• Check the vernum of ZRXSDK which matches the current ZWCAD+, and download the right ZRXSDK package. You can confirm your ZRXSDK package version number with the ZRXVERSION.h file.
Message 2 of 30
1) It seem like no longer support DView command which supported in previous version (i.e : ZWCAD 2009)
2) How to switch to classic user interface?
Message 3 of 30
Just install and trying using it on my drawing. still we cant copyclip item in block reference edit. so sad. why still not provided calculator? i think it should be more convenience if had it.so far, not much difference i had been notice. will try more for my experience
one more problem is, why polygonal viewport cant be same as rectangular viewport such as 'display lock or unlock'? some drawing that i got from other client using polygonal viewport and they lock it which mean i cant unlock it to make adjustment. Please solve this because in zwcad2012+ pro also cant unlock polygonal viewport. so i really hope in these latest version can
Message 4 of 30
if you want to try change current ribbon to classic mode, please refer to image that i've attached. hope u will get used of it
Message 5 of 30
hi rosman, you are right, you can switch between classic menu and ribbon menu without restarting ZWCAD+ program. Many users ask for this, and we think that would be much convenient for them. Hope you enjoy other new features of ZWCAD+ 2014. :)
For the other issues:
1. can't copy or cut object of in-place editing reference
Yes it is a problem of ZWCAD+, We will fix it in future version. (ID: T7428)
2. unable to lock/unlock Polygonal viewport
You can set display locked or unlocked from the right-click menu after selecting the viewport object.
viewport display lock unlock
Message 6 of 30
Message 7 of 30
Message 8 of 30
Message 9 of 30
Message 10 of 30
Message 11 of 30
Message 12 of 30
Message 13 of 30
hi, we got this feedback from other user, we will fix it in future version. This problem happen to some special drawing, could you attach your drawing here? So that we can solve this problem with your drawing too.
(issue ID: 3246)
Message 14 of 30
hi rosman, about "can't copy or cut object of in-place editing reference", AutoCAD works the same, CUTCLIP command not allowed during reference editing. You can use NCOPY to make it work, or you can open the xref to do copy or cutclip.
Message 15 of 30
1. Can't rename any of the Named Object (same thing in all drawings - I tried with several drawings). Always getting following Err. msg: "Duplicate new name specified"
2. Lowercase ad Uppercase Keyboard shortcuts work in reverse order (Ctrl+Shift+U results in Lowercase and Ctrl+Shift+L results in Uppercase)
Wishes: would be nice to see following feature: Layout renaming by simply doubleclicking layout tab, not needing to rightclick on layout tab and choosing Rename.
Message 16 of 30
hi, your feedback are received.
Can't rename any of the Named Object (issue ID: T7460)
Lowercase ad Uppercase Keyboard shortcuts work in reverse order (issue ID: T7459), this problem only happen to single line text, not multi line text, I suggest you to use mtext instead of single line text as a temporary solution, or convert existing text to mtext by command TXT2MTXT .
Layout renaming by simply doubleclicking layout tab (issue ID: T7461)
Message 17 of 30
Now the ZWCAD + 2014/2012's text box do no align with the polygons shape. To put a text box in the center of a square I need to use an aux line.
Message 18 of 30
Message 19 of 30
Message 20 of 30
Hi Jenny, it happened to any drawings... I noticed that if you open more drawings, you will having this error.
the problem will solve if you close ZWCad and reopen it
Message 21 of 30
hi vicmelodf, thank you for the feedback. It is strange that the problems didn't happen on my side.
I can drag the arrows on the box frame to re-size text box.
resize text box
For the second problem, after assigning objects(text/line) to other layer, its properties(example: color) change immediately.
Could you tell me your system information, includes OS, RAM, Display card and Resolution.
Message 22 of 30
hi twcons, pls tell me following information to research this problem:
When the problem is happening,
1. How is the memory using? Please open the task manager, go to performance tab. What is your OS and RAM?
2. How many drawing are opened? What is the total MB of them?
3. For that time, could you do copy and paste in other program such as Office Word?
4. Are they created by ZWCAD+? Is there any proxy-objects in the drawing(input QSELECT to check)? Please attach one for me to test if that is all right.
Your feedback: copy to clipboard failed
Message 23 of 30
Unusual behavior of TXT2MTXT command. When I apply this command, and if color property of TXT is "By layer", command TXT2MTXT changes color property of newly created MTEXT
to "By block".
Message 24 of 30
Message 25 of 30
Message 26 of 30
I've found another issue. Some blocks cannot be exploded. I've attached drawing with a single block in it. It can be easily opened, edited, saved and similar, but it cannot be exploded....
Message 27 of 30
Message 28 of 30
Hi, did you mean, you create a block and save the drawing as a.dwg, then insert this drawing to b.dwg as a external reference. then you explode this "block" in b.dwg? If so, it should not be exploded, because it is a external reference, you might receive a message on the command line: xxx was an external reference.To edit the block within the xref, you need to edit this external reference firstly, than edit the block within the external reference.
If you have already open "xref in place editing"(command refedit), and still unable to edit the block within the reference, pls attach it here and let me test it.
There are some other cases that block could not be exploded, check this thread:
cannot explode block
Message 29 of 30
Message 30 of 30
Hi Jenny, this solution works, but it means I will have to change my routine while using this command :((. I would prefer if I wouldn't have to do that (not after more then 10 years of using different CAD software and nearly 4 years of using ZWCAD)...
- dwg 3d
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad menu bar
- design cad software
- what is cam software
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad convert text to mtext
- Free 3d house design software
- mechanical softwares free download
- combine two regions in autocad
- cad cam
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- convert skp to dwg
- cam design software